PDA

View Full Version : Fish Stocking workshops (Qld)

Fitzy
23-04-2004, 04:36 PM
Is anyone from here going to any either of the fish stocking workshops?
I'm going to the southern one at Blackwater. Will try to get there a day early for a fish out at Bedford Weir if anyone wants to hook-up for a flick.

Fitzy..
Somerset, Wivenhoe & Atkinsons group

DRJ
24-04-2004, 04:45 AM
Fitzy

I will be at both this year (lucky me) so will catch up with you at blackwater (not sure if I can get there a day early yet)

Darren

Fitzy
15-05-2004, 05:47 PM
Extra days off booked. Will see you there Darren. Am towing the boat up so I'll be out at Bedford Weir chasing 'toga on Friday.

Cheers,

Fitzy..

DRJ
18-05-2004, 05:04 AM
Probably won't arrive until about 6pm or so on the Friday - I do believe the bar should be open by then.

We hosted the Northern Workshop over the weekend just gone and it went well. Always things to learn and mates to catch up with. Looking forward to meeting all the southern groups.

Darren

Fitzy
18-05-2004, 06:39 PM
Probably won't arrive until about 6pm or so on the Friday - I do believe the bar should be open by then.

We hosted the Northern Workshop over the weekend just gone and it went well. Always things to learn and mates to catch up with. Looking forward to meeting all the southern groups.

Darren
Bar should be in full swing by 6. The friday night "get together" at some of the southern ones have been pearlers in the past. Generally a few sore heads for the first session on the saturday.

C ya there mate.

Fitzy..