PDA

View Full Version : Seajay Nomad

Luke
06-01-2002, 08:04 AM
Went into Stones Corner Marine today to get a BassnBarra and salesman tried talking me in to getting a Nomad instead. Bit deeper v at the front but with a few extra options for not a lot more. I've put off my purchase for the moment as I'd like some feedback from anyone who knows anything about these. Thanks
Cheers Luke

Brett_Finger
06-01-2002, 11:27 AM
Luke,
Maaaaate i was going to mention them yestrerday to you but i thought you had your hart set on the Bass-N-Barra,the new Nomad are sweeeeeeet!!!!!
soft smooth stable, and a little dryer ;D
Hookin,Brett

krazyfisher
06-01-2002, 11:35 AM
Luke
I have fished in a nomad nice boat it was only with elect so can say much about the ride but he seems to be very happy about his but the bassnbarra is a good boat as well
happy boating

Fitzy
06-01-2002, 03:43 PM
I see you're not just jumping in blind mate. Smart man.
You're call big fella. I think the Sea Jay 4.2 Nomad is possibly a tad better ride.

Fitzy..

Luke
06-01-2002, 05:59 PM
Thaks fellas,
if this site wasn't here I might be jumping in blind.
Cheers Luke

Luke
08-01-2002, 01:54 PM
Ok fellas,
decided on the 4.2 Nomad and getting it from Bundy. Exactly the same price down here but Ron Glass has the Redco trailer. Service seemed heck of a lot better. Thanks Brett Finger and Gary Fitzgerald for all help and advice so I'm up to Bundy to get it WITH the floor and the short side pockets :)
Cheers Luke

Fitzy
14-01-2002, 08:38 AM
I found the crew at Ron Glass Marine to be very helpful. They can't seem to do enough to fix a problem or answer that often silly question.
They've earned my respect.