PDA

View Full Version : For Sale : Outboard

Jason_L
11-01-2002, 02:59 PM
I've got a mariner 15hp outboard motor here sitting doing nothing. it needs a good home... it's no more than 2 years old.
the gear level is on the left side if that helps ya recognise the model.

also comes with fuel tank and connections
(sorry i can't bench test it for u. you'll just have to take my word that it runs...)

1700 ono... make me an offer....

I'm in Yeppoon Queensland. which is on the coast from Rockhampton. if anyone wants to look at it, send me an e-mail and i'll send u further details (ie phone number, address).

Fisherman02
20-01-2002, 05:09 PM
hey man
i'm actually not intrested but i'm intrested in buying a boat i'm 15 and im looking for a small boat with a horsepower no more then 3 plz visit my website at http://www.angelfire.com/co4/fishingsite

Jason_L
27-01-2002, 11:40 AM
k. well i've sold the engine... what i was wondering is that, they guy who bought it found out it was a 1988 model engine. ie 14 yrs old

i ended up getting $750 for it.... is that a good price????

curleyweirdo
31-01-2002, 03:24 PM
Thats not a bad price for an older motor.
Were you thinking he was bullshitting abou the age.?
However the later model outboards nearlly all use the gear chaning ie Foward/Reverse/Netural on the handle?>
Iks this correct, cause this is how my Mercury 6 for my tinny, 2 yr old is!

Jason_L
01-02-2002, 12:33 PM
well. i never thought he was b/sing about the age. it just looked that the engine was in perfect condition. looked brand new inside so i just assumed. and the engine preety much got given to us.