PDA

View Full Version : Off Road trailers

brianp
02-02-2002, 06:42 AM
As previously posted, I am looking to by a new boat for Kimberley use. Thanks to those that have given advice.

One of the things that has struck me is that the trailers on offer from the dealers I have looked at seem to be designed for bitument use (eg Sea link are sold by the Darwin Quintrex dealers).

Does enyone know of a trailer manufacturer, preferably in Darwin, that could supply a well-built trailer for off-road towing of a 4.35 Hornet or Top Ender?

Fitzy
02-02-2002, 09:12 PM
Have seen some pretty tough looking Tinka & Belco trailers getting around. I'm sure there are others that make a heavy duty, off road type boat trailer. Maybe ring a builder & ask them what models they make & go from there?

Cheers,

Fitzy..

shano
12-02-2002, 11:15 AM
hi there just noticed that you were after an off road trailer for your boat. i am a boiler maker by trade and we make off road trailers to order, building to exactly what you want for a fraction of the cost of the bigger manufacturers.you tell us what you want ,storage ,camping ect and we can make it for you. if interested message me or e-mail me shaneriss@telstra.com