PDA

View Full Version : im not allowed a boat :(

12_yr_old_boater
16-02-2002, 05:21 PM
my parents think its going to be too expencive to buy a tinnie with a motor but i have tried telling them it costs about $300.......well i guess that is that :'(
thanx to all who helped me........sorry if i waisted your time
email me if u wanna say hi to this address: bizzar89@hotmail.com
cos remember i will always be interested in boating ;)
bye

Chris_J
18-02-2002, 12:23 PM
hey mate it will be alright juss something to look forward to when ur older ;) But hey if ur ever up toowoomba way feel free to give us a yell .....only to happy to take ya for a fish ....i was only little older then u when i got my first boat......just keep saving money and u'll get one ;)

CJ:D

P.S I'm still only just older than u im 15 now ;)

Fisherman02
19-02-2002, 03:39 PM
hey chris
how many hp is ur motor at the moment?
I have got a 2.2hp which was given to me by Randall. Now i'm saving up for a boat got any ideas on where to get inexpensive good quality tinnys?
cheers jack
p.s hey 12 year old don't worry I want a boat too but I have to save up :'( and my stepdad hates boating and my mum dislikes it too so only gets harder!
plus I have to pay for it ymself with nly 5 dollars a week!

Chris_J
19-02-2002, 04:09 PM
hey Fisherman02

I juss sold my old boat and motor. it was a manta craft 11' 6' tinny with a enivrude 6 hp on the back good little craft.....but i like my new one better :D Like u guys my olds don't fish/boat BUT they juss brought me a new 435 hornet trophy........this is for me to fish the bass pro events ( when i turn 16) and the electric comps now. its got a 50 hp mercury on the back it flys :D

if u guys ever wanna go fishing when ur up toowoomba give us a buzz

CJ ;)

Fisherman02
20-02-2002, 03:19 PM
hey thanks
chris. When I get my tinny i'll return the favour except it is a 2.2hp nice one too given to me. I'm getting so stressed coz I don't have much money and i'm so keen!!
cheers jack