PDA

View Full Version : And the winner of which boat is

krazyfisher
21-04-2003, 06:39 AM
This will be my new boat the reasons where after a poly boat I did not want to go back to a tinny poly and glass are both quite, it had to be stable, handle the northern chop, good storage and did not want to have to have a big motor to run it. Oh and did not want a boat over 5 mtrs
you can have a look on www.goodwinglass.com.au

krazyfisher
21-04-2003, 06:41 AM
and.

krazyfisher
21-04-2003, 06:43 AM
it won't have the targa top just yet so will be a bit more like this and will have a 50hp tohatsu on it

Kerry
21-04-2003, 03:30 PM
Is that imagination or does that boat have a bias lean to starboard especially with the first 2 shots ?

Cheers, Kerry.

krazyfisher
21-04-2003, 03:33 PM
Kerry
I think they call it turning ::)
I have been for a few runs and they are very stable both running and at rest ;D

Big_Kev
22-04-2003, 02:36 AM
I had a good look at those pics Kerry, and it looks to myself that the engine is turned slighty with the boat being steered towards the right circling the camera boat..
Good observation as it does look as if it is leaning, and I would think not a great way to shoot a boat for a promotional shot.
By the way Krazy if you don't mind me asking how much cabbage for the targa option?
Cheers Kev.

Kerry
22-04-2003, 05:09 AM
Reel Hard, for sure without the rest of the picture it's difficult to know what the actual situation was. It just appeared to be running // to the beach and both shots appear to be within seconds of each other. Imagination it was then.

Cheers, Kerry.

krazyfisher
22-04-2003, 03:28 PM
not sure how much for the targa I have a mate with a aluminum bussiness so I will get him to make it ;D