PDA

View Full Version : happy happy joy joy

landy1
23-04-2003, 02:58 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8)
G'day all
Its done! well nearly, i put down a holding deposit on my first boat today until the loan clears. Its a 3.4 Stessl Edgetracker with carpeted floor and casting deck and in built live bait tank. Not quite as big as i was looking for but im certainly happy. Dosent quite stack up against most of the Ausfishers rigs but what can i say im as chuffed as can be.
Now all i need is a motor and trailer.
cheers
Michael

webby
23-04-2003, 05:08 PM
HI Michael, So you've taken the first big step,
I have a spare set of oars if that will help ;D ;D
Go the full hog mate and stick a 90 on the arse, wont have to worry about getting on the plane then, or the sea state, just need a pilot licence instead of a boat;D
Now we'll see some fishy reports. ;D
regards

coasty
23-04-2003, 05:34 PM
it doesn't mater what size it is . its how you use it.

any way your on the water now and ahead of those shore based people.also you can launch and reteive by yourself.

Dominator
24-04-2003, 09:21 AM
Good to hear 'bout your new boat mate. ;)

It does'nt matter how big it is as long as you can get out there and have a fish. ;D ;D ;D

Cheers,

Dominator.

craigie
24-04-2003, 12:41 PM
G'day Michael,

Welcome to the wonderful world or boating (and constant expense), you won't regret it.

I'll keep an eye out for you around Jumpnpin, flaying the Fly Rod around the Flats for Flathead (say that ten times in a row when your on the grog) ;) ;)

I'm a part owner in a 3.4 m Edge Tracker that has served us well, so naturally I commend you on your choice of Vessel.

Regards

Craigie.

Lucky_Phill
24-04-2003, 12:53 PM
Stessl Edge Dingy is the one I have, and so far have been very impressed.

Welcome Aboard, Michael. ;D :o ???

Lucky_Phill
24-04-2003, 12:54 PM
Stessl Edge Dingy is the one I have, and so far have been very impressed.

Welcome Aboard, Michael. ;D :o ???

Lucky_Phill
24-04-2003, 12:55 PM
Can you believe that I posted that reply twice.

More beer, more beer, more beer etc etc etc :P

Big_Kev
24-04-2003, 01:41 PM
Welcome Skipper.
Kev

Jack_Lives_Here
25-04-2003, 11:36 AM
Good on ya bloke. Good decision - not big enough to be a money pit.
I know you were after jack spots before and they are very closely guarded BUT if you were to follow me one day there's not alot I could do about is there {wink, wink}

landy1
25-04-2003, 05:23 PM
G'day all
Yeah theres a certain river down near the goldy that requires a very shallow draft and a willingness to scratch the bottom of the boat to get into. ;) im gonna get up there to chase the big lizards and jacks that dont otherwise get molested to much. Your on the goldy arnt you and if so i might just have to lurk around the bend of the river behind you ;) when i see you going fishing with a big grin on your head.
cheers
Michael