PDA

View Full Version : My Dream Boat - Cyclone 540 Side Console

craigie
30-08-2003, 02:29 PM
Just thought I would share this with you. Attached are a couple of Pic's of the new Cyclone 540 Side Console. In my opinion, one of the sweetest little all-round sport fishers I've seen yet. Sleek lines of a ski-Boat with a hull that thrives on choppy water. Fitted up with a casting deck and Bow Mount Electric, this boat becomes suitable for a wide range of Fishing situations from lure casting and trolling the Dams, Bait and Lure Fishing the Estuaries. Let it loose in Moreton Bay to Chase Tuna and Snapper, then head out to Hutchies or Mooloolaba when Conditions are right.
Fit it up with a 90 or 115 hp donk and hold on to your Ausfish Cap ;D when it does 70 - 80 km per hr !!!

craigie
30-08-2003, 02:30 PM
Corner View

craigie
30-08-2003, 02:32 PM
Transom looking to the front

craigie
30-08-2003, 02:35 PM
Bow Sprit looking back. Note the fine entry of the hull, no wonder it loves a bit of chop. Front Casting area is still very stable regardless of the fine Bow.

bugman
02-09-2003, 05:07 AM
Craig,

I could see you saliva marks on the gelcoat mate. I heard there was someone kicked out of the show for trying to make love to a poor little boat.

WAS THAT YOU !!!!!
;D
Brett

craigie
02-09-2003, 08:45 AM
Not me Bugman, I stalked this boat for 3 days but I didn't rape it :-X

From what I have read from 'Spike 2' on a different thread, he is now the proud owner of this boat that I have photographed - lucky Bastard !!! He is just replacing the 90 for a 115hp. Sorry spike the boats got my saliva and fingerprints all over it ;D ;D

Cheers
Craig.

jaybee
02-09-2003, 09:04 AM
Gee craigie i can just see you pulling crab pots full of mud and big bucks over the side of that one eh LOL. So when to we get to go crabbing in it.
cheers
joe.

craigie
02-09-2003, 09:51 AM
Hi JB,

Might keep this boat for Fishing and Bay sand-crabbing, will still have a Bush-Basher 12 foot Tinnie for my Mud Crabbing ;D ;D
Cheers
Craig.

Lucky_Phill
02-09-2003, 11:46 AM
I can see ya now, Craig, heading out to Ethel Rocks in this rig.
Bring on Turkey/.......................><> ><> ><<

Phill

spike2
02-09-2003, 01:44 PM
thats my boat all its missing is the girls from the bikini parade :-* actually its good to see it again l was having withdrawls cant wait to pick it up should be late this
week or early next week if she goes anywhere near as good as she looks then l will be a happy man

craigie
02-09-2003, 01:59 PM
I agree Spike, If it Fishes and performs like the way it looks it will be mind-blowing.

Yes Phill, this one will be going to Turkey and out and around the corner on every possible occassion. Bring on the Mackerel and Reefies :D :D :D

jaybee
02-09-2003, 02:03 PM
hey craigie hate to tell u this, but mack blood n scales is worse then mud to clean off ;D ;D but you'll look after it, heres to many happy hours in her,
cheers.

craigie
02-09-2003, 02:11 PM
Very true JB, I'm going to a fussy Buggar for the first couple of years while It's still gleaming ;D
Scrubbing brush and a bucket of water on hand. No doubt in time the odd Crab Pot may slip into her ??? ;)

jaybee
02-09-2003, 02:14 PM
awwww now u starting to get soft craigie LOL.
cheers