PDA

View Full Version : Bought a Trailer 3 weeks ago

Goodmoods
25-10-2003, 07:00 PM
Hi All,

I just wanted to let you all know of a New Product that is on the market,its a poly Trailer and i got it 3 weeks ago from the manufacturer inBundaberg by the name of

Southern Cross Poly Products
89 Childers Rd
(07) 41552233

This Place operates out the Back of Bundaberg Garage Center.
I was speaking to a Bloke by the name of Don Moody and was greatly intruiged as he gave a run down of the
trailer, which with whom turned out to be the designer and Manufacturer so i was pretty stoked to hear first hand about the product.
I was abit skeptical about switching from a Steel fabbed trailer to polyethylene, But after very careful scrutiny i came to the conclusuion that this trailer will benefit me in the long run as the list of advantages is overwhelming.
I would like to help youse out by letting you know that Polycraft is not the manufacturer of the trailers but is a Whole different Entity all together as i found out.
Now to explain abit of my trailer to you all, I have a 4.6
Aluminium boat which sits on the trailer perfectly just behind the self centering roller.
I travel 55 kilometers to get to Berowra waters in Sydney and have launched and recovered 9 times and can safely assess that the trailer is very durable.
One point i would like to point out is that the retreval of the boat is an easy one as the slide rails center the tinny perfectly.
I am a very happy Boatie as i feel the investment and change will be a good one.
I think it is a good change to see new and inventive ways for the boating population and am greatly satisfied with the very minimal maintenance that i will have to do in the coming and later years.

Good Luck, Tight Lines and Safe Boating All!!

Sean