PDA

View Full Version : Top Little Game Boat for Sale

Smithy
11-02-2004, 08:22 AM
Hello fellow boatie......

This email is to inform you that a legendary boat is now up for sale, "lil stooge" a 4.3 mt raider cat, (fully optioned with all the boxes being ticked on this one) if you or someone you know would like the opportunity of being the second owner of this little vessel please forward this onto them or else contact me direct...

Built 10/2000 and launched 9/2001, this boat boasts many fishing achievements, its very first tournament after being launched only 2 weeks prior, took out and won the under 7mt division of the Gold Coast 2001 Black Watch Invitational tournament with a female angler.

In 2002 it managed to take out not only champion boat tag and release local waters, but champion boat overall which opened the eye balls of many a big boat owner,
It has been instrumental in the catching and release of 7 marlin to people who have never caught marlin before, every new angler looks at me before a days fishing and says "are we going marlin fishing in that" hesitant to start and reluctant to take on the ocean with only 4.3 mt's of length it does not take my victims long to feel comfort and secure within the twin hull, in fact most have requested to be taken out again.

With 28 marlin now notched up to this little boat and an array of other pelagic's it has certainly proved itself as a fish raiser, with a cockpit big enough to hold a fancy dress ball and a GPS and sounder screen big enough to make Birch Carroll & Coyle jealous, for a little boat it boast plenty of big boat features, to give the skipper that big boat feeling it even has teak coming and foot rests along with comfy relax pedestal helm chairs, for that big boat feel.

The good bits.......
Drive on drive off tandem axle trailer (purely for looks not to carry the weight) with Teflon skids
Stainless bow rail and folding bimini with black covers and tinted clears
Twin stick Morse controls, with custom stainless steel throttle box
Full padded coming rails (white) fully carpeted
Relax (anodised gold) helm chairs with pedestals mounted on teak bases
Teak covering boards and foot rests
6 x 80lbs relax rod holders (3 each side) and 3 across transom
7 x rocket launchers on bimini
External mounted 50 lt bait tank plumbed, with 45 psi pressure deck wash hose
GME stereo with 6x9 Sony explode speakers
1 kw 10 inch colour sounder jmc v1002 with 50 and 200 kHz transducer (prepare your meal on the way up)
Seiwa LCD colour display "oyster" 10 inch display, with c-map Ballina to Bundaberg (all marks will remain in the unit)
GME vhf radio with seaphone, and GME 27 meg radio
Anodised gold custom rigger basses with 6.5 mt relax poles (black) and tld 20 mounted as teaser retriever
2 x 2001 Yamaha 50hp two stroke engines just clocked 370 hours 80% of that from trolling
Fuel management system, fuel consumption at cruise 18knots 15lt per hr, trolling 7knots 8lt per hr, full noise 28knots 25lt per hr (both motors)
it also has a 240volt fully automatic battery charger mounted to keep the 2 start batteries and house battery topped up 24/7
This boat has receipts to $48,000 as the name of the boat reflects something it is not.......
Asking price for this vessel is $35,000 and will not disappoint, it has been kept under cover all its life and is in perfect condition. if you would like a demonstration or have any questions please phone the number below.

Reason for selling this boat is because.....the challenge is over for me, i had only one intention when i put together this boat and that was to be the smallest boat in a club and take out champion club boat overall, sadly it all happened within its first year of being launched, so what started out as a joke with a test ride ended up as an obsession......however do not think i will be off the water all together, as my next vessel is already in the making.....

Attached is an article published buy F&B magazine 2001, please read and make you own assumption...thankyou for your time and tight lines to you all

Kindest Regards
Jason Rhodes

East Coast Fencing
Hope Island Australia
Mob 0411 850 497 Fax 07 - 5529 9938
E-mail: eastcoastfencing@bigpond.com