PDA

View Full Version : bluefin 4.5m warrior

flattymatty
05-02-2004, 02:34 PM
Hi All

Anyone out there had any experience in a blue fin warrrir or any bluefin for that matter. I have been considering one of these for some time and am getting very close to having the funds to buy my new boat and have noticed heaps of bluefin's on the water around the gold coast. Am wondering if they are popular because they are fairly cheap or if they are a good boat?. have been quoted $12950 for a warrior with 50HP johnson, this makes a 435 hornet eith a 30HP look pretty sad and expensive any help would be much appreciated

Cheers Matty

Big_Kev
05-02-2004, 02:40 PM
A mate of mine has one with a 60 yammie on the back and he is very happy with it.

peter_bethell
05-02-2004, 03:41 PM
Matty,
Just starting to look at a few boats myself,was that price just boat and motor or a package?

basserman
05-02-2004, 03:59 PM
bluefins are fast becomeing a great boat!
the fit out is as good if not better that the quinnies (when i got my exploer it come with a hole in the weald) but for there price i dout they can be beat
i'm also very happy to see they are bringing out a bass/bream boat and they are the grand finle prize in the ABT's

krazyfisher
05-02-2004, 06:01 PM
I have two mates 1 with a 4.5 barracuda and the other waiting on a 5mtr center console. 4.5 and trailier was $10200 had his own motor and the 5mtr was $17900 with 70hp and trailier. the 4.5 has gone with me out to the islands about 70km return trip and seems to go well for a tinny ;D he is very very happy with the boat. after a few trip in it I would think it is as good as any tinny I have been in

06-02-2004, 12:20 PM
Any idea what hull stlye of a bream/bass boat bluefin will be bringing out basserman ?

basserman
06-02-2004, 01:18 PM
same os the quintrex eclpise hull it's a v nose with a rounded v so the chop gets pushed away from the boat
think it is a 4.5 predator
yep it is specs are
frount casting platform with two hatches
rear casting platform with two hatches
provision for bait tank/livewell
full floor
60 underfloor tank
2 rod holders
large anchor well
2 rear cleats (tie points)
5 seat positions
2 upholstered seats
tank/battrie rack
nav light brackets
bilge pump bracket
low frount rails
rear rails
bow sprit and roller
transom step
spray chines
x bollard(anchor tie point)
painted with striping
side console and wrap around screen

thats the list and for the prize it will be trailed and motor on it

flattymatty
06-02-2004, 01:35 PM
HI all

thanks for the feedback I have to say for the price you get a hell of a lot of boat and from what i'm hearing the perfrom as good as they look. PJB & 1337 thta was BMT package price and it was from Slades Paradise point Marina, and if you get the latest QFM Mrs T's Tinnies in brisbane has them at the moment for $12999 with a 40HP mariner on the back and a bimini thrown in as well (well it shows one in the picture so I'd hit'em up for it the bimini that is). If you guys are serious about getting one in the next couple of months let me know maybe we can all go in together and really screw'em down. I'd like to see a salesman turn down 2 or three sales at once HEHEHE :o

Big_Kev
06-02-2004, 03:43 PM
You may find that the 40hp on that boat will only just be enough and if you load her up a bit will be lacking.
I would be looking at a 50hp for it.

Big_Kev
06-02-2004, 03:44 PM
You may find that the 40hp on that boat will only just be enough and if you load her up a bit will be lacking.
I would be looking at a 50hp for it.

06-02-2004, 04:33 PM
thanx for the info. will check out slades @ paradise. Keep in touch :D

flattymatty
07-02-2004, 07:16 AM
Hi reel hard just wondering if you have any idea of what top speed your mate gets with the 60 do ya? I'm thinking fairly high! ;)

beatle
10-02-2004, 01:14 PM
I have bluefin predator, same hull as warrior but side console. 40hp Honda powers it well but 60hp would be great.Very solid boat. Very happy with it.

beatle
15-02-2004, 03:34 PM
Caleb- regarding your enquiry about the predator,the o.b. is a Honda 40h.p. four stroke . I am not sure of the top speed as I have no way of judging it yet. Iwill take my G.P.S. out soon and find out. The speed seems to be o.k. [ not awsome ] with two or three on board. The Honda cruises effortlessly at 4,500r.p.m. and still has a way to go to w.o.t.- cheers Beatle.

Coke
15-02-2004, 06:50 PM
Flattymatty - Let me know when you are getting close.
Could be interested in joining you in screwing dealer for a deal.

cheers

Big_Kev
16-02-2004, 01:44 PM
Flatty my mate with the 60 broke the standard Yammie prop in his first hour (rocks) and then fitted a second hand prop with a greater pitch.
He says that it goes that fast it gets to scary and he backs off a bit.
His total package with the 60 Yammie four stroke was over seventeen grand. The four stroke is nice I have one myself and is the way to go if it can be afforded.
I bought my trailer from Mr T tinnies and my mate bought his hull and trailer from him.
We found him to be a striaght shooter.
Hope this helps Kev.