PDA

View Full Version : Best 5.5 cuddy cab

melbdan
17-02-2004, 09:28 AM
hi guys Whats the best 5.5m fibre glass cuddy cab on the market as im not sure which boat is the best it will be used for fishing in the port phillip bay and it is a very punishing bay for boats any help would be great.

Escapee
17-02-2004, 12:35 PM
If you are prepared to go a bit bigger i would suggest the CruiseCraft Outsider 575. I have had one for 12 months now and it is a very comfortable boat. Handles the rough conditions very well and is a very dry boat. It has a walk around deck which has proved to be a great benefit to be able to get to the front of the boat with ease. Also can sleep two adults in the cuddy cab.

With a 140hp four stroke Johnson motor this rig has proved to be a great offshore and Moreton Bay setup.

There are lots of good boats out there. Do your homework and ask for a test drive before buying anything.

opimax
17-02-2004, 04:01 PM
go the c/c outsider 575, had mine about 9 months & no probs at all , put a 135 optimax on ,up to 165 hours on meter & hasn`t missed a beat. hope this helps, let me know if you need any info. lee