thanks
blaze

blaze
23-02-2004, 12:26 PM
It came from queensland to tassie abut a month ago, and i made an offer

Big_Kev
23-02-2004, 02:40 PM
Blaze you are correct.
That is a Queensland boat it is painted in the colours, but is missing the cane toad emblem and the fourex sticker from the side.
Aside from that my two bobs worth it looks like an old Yalta.
Cheers Kev

blaze
23-02-2004, 03:48 PM
Hi Kev
Dont know what it is mate, but she's about as ugly as the buffalo (thats what he will call it I supose).will soon see if i own her, if I do theres a lotta work ahead
cheers
blaze

Brissyguy
24-02-2004, 05:02 AM
Hey Blaze,

What is the boat constructed from Ali, Glass or Wood ???

Cheers,
Rich.

basserman
24-02-2004, 09:21 AM
could be a yalta or a pride!
both old strong boats

NQCairns
24-02-2004, 09:07 PM
Hi Blaze, looks like one from the days of solid hulls, I may be completly of track here but the pad shape is very much like the Carribean/Bertram/Pride knock offs although I have only seen the later ones than yours, does the width decrease from the shoulders back?. My project boat is a 5.5 Kellercraft and has that same hull shape at the lower rear. I only recently went for a run in a 15 foot signature that used the same concept and was impressed by the way it didn't come of one large chop and bog down very much (hardly at all) when into the next large one, the period between each wave was less than the boat like 10 feet or so. I think a more determined V along the keel but same deadrise would have done alot worse that day. Anyway here is a pic.

blaze
25-02-2004, 10:50 AM
Hi Nqcains
Looks pretty much the same
Dont know if you can rember a ealier post I put up of my mates project (Just about to fit a 225 merc off the ausfish website, for sale section, all the way from queensland)
well that is a pride and had a jet in it, and what I found when taking out the floor is that it is exzackly the same, so the chance of to boats having the same internals would be slim
also started another post when it become a project
cheers
blaze

zoley
25-02-2004, 11:58 AM
hi blaze,
I'm thinking Pride.
If you want to know 100% certain, send a few pics to
Jeff Webster. PO Box 344 Labrador QLD. 4215.

cheers

blaze
25-02-2004, 12:35 PM
Thanks for that info zoley
brissyguy its glass and transom was rotted ply
cheers
blaze