PDA

View Full Version : How to Navigate the Logan River - by "Subzero

Mudcrab
06-05-2004, 06:21 AM
Subzero (Lloyd Finn VMR Vicky Point Duty Skipper in disguise) has kindly offered to publish his experiences in the Logan to all Ausfish members. This classic biography discusses all the shallows, sandbars and totally unexplored areas of the mouth of the Logan. If ever you were unsure where those "try to avoid areas" are then Lloydy can help you keep clear of them! There are very few places Subzero has not been in this area. Hurry and order your copy now while stocks last (FREE)

bungie
06-05-2004, 12:14 PM
Put me down for one please ;D

JS
07-05-2004, 01:14 PM
Put me in for one as well [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

07-05-2004, 03:18 PM
LMAO ...

subzero
07-05-2004, 03:56 PM
Gidday fella's, if you really are waiting for a book, you will be waiting for a long time....
The Commodore of VMR Vicky Point, (Ian Fischer) was having a bit of a joke trying to put the s**t on me for a very embarrasing situation I got myself into a couple of years back.... doesnt worry me now... sure as hell did back then....
If you are interested in his tongue in cheek shot across my bow, I replied to it in General chat where he also posted it.... he doesnt miss a trick...
Their are some things to be learned from it so feel free to have a gander
Heres the link
http://www.ausfish.com.au/cgi-ausfish/board/YaBB.cgi?board=General;action=display;num=10837239 39
Cheers all
Lloyd

bungie
07-05-2004, 05:19 PM
Had a look, got a good giggle out of it :)