PDA

View Full Version : hains sig

gamefisher_2
28-05-2004, 02:19 PM
looking at buying a 575F with 3L mercruzier 300hrs very tidy can anyone give me a value this boat has auto pilot live bait tank kill tank gps , sounder and is a 95 model and has out riggers to thanks

Big_Kev
28-05-2004, 04:10 PM
Someone had a Sisnature about that size for sale just recent and I think he wanted about 30k, it was sold after about a month.
Check through the for sale adds.This might help you.
Cheers Kev.

boatboy50
28-05-2004, 04:54 PM
Hey,
Yep, there was a 575F here for sale. It was mine. Sold it way too cheap, $29,500 g's.
Was extremely clean, and sold to the first person who saw it, with offers over the phone for it also with deposits in case the first one fell through. It didnt.
Exactly the same boat as what you are looking at, is it the same one!!??? Anyways, mine was white with grey trim and decks.
Was a great boat, no complaints, although possably slightly underpowered, but was very cheap to run.
Was great for long distance cruising and fishing, but simply couldnt seriously ski with it.
Ask if u have any questions.
Regards
Darren

drevil
29-05-2004, 07:01 AM
So what do you think of the mercruisers? Are they any good?

propdinger
29-05-2004, 08:10 AM
;Dboats arent meant for skiing ;D :o :o

joke

gamefisher_2
29-05-2004, 11:56 AM
Yea thanks for that one im looking at is green and white only want to use for fishing out wide how does she handel the outside water thinking that it may be a tad under sized but its around same money so might be a good buy how much fuel would it use to go to the shelf and back for the day and what speed could you cruze at .

Big_Kev
29-05-2004, 01:55 PM
It will handle it.Go for it.

boatboy50
29-05-2004, 05:06 PM
Hey,
My 575F was a great boat. As mentioned, possably a little underpowered, cruised at around 18-20 knots comfortably.
Averaged about 20L/H over long distances at cruise speeds, with the 180l tank allowing good range.
Topped out at about 29-30 knots.
The hull was a good one, fairly soft riding, one which i felt comfortably working long distances in open water.
The boat in Mercruiser guise tops out at around 1.90 tonne, fairly heavy for a 19 footer.
The 135 Mercruiser was a great engine, 3.0 litre small block buick engine. Great fuel consumption was its major attraction, and trolls all day long comfortably. I put enough hours up to know it was a fairly reliable engine, with minimal problems. I did a starter motor, with some small other problems. Get a mechanical check first, cos if their looked after they r great, if not, they arent.
If the boat is left in the water expect problems with the drive leg.
Also check the underfloor kill tank for osmosis, because without out a drain, if left to fill with water, it causes a major problem.
How much are they asking for it?
Regards
Darren