PDA

View Full Version : My Hooker is delivered - Finally- Picture attached

Barrymundi
10-12-2003, 11:40 AM
I just called in to see my new boat and she is looking good. 6M Hooker Centre Console with a 90HP Honda 4 Stroke.

The boys will be busy over the next few days fitting her out. Sadly they don’t think they will be finished by Friday.

I will post photos soon.

Now to find a name

So far we have

Happy Hooker
Ima Hooker
Two Dollar Hooker
Crazy Hooker

Not keen on using the hooker name but it seems to be the coming up a lot.

bungie
10-12-2003, 12:23 PM
"Thank you Mr Hooker" ??

Mad_Barry
10-12-2003, 12:24 PM
Not keen on using the hooker name but it seems to be the coming up a lot.

I'd much prefer my hooker going down than up coming up 8)

Good to see it's coming together, tell 'em to pull their finger out by the weekend though. ;D As for names, well don't feel so bad about using "Hooker", it'll come off OK, it can't be any worse than "The Fat Arsed Bitch" mine recently got christened down at Faust.

Barrymundi
10-12-2003, 02:06 PM
Dicko,

That was Brownie we were talking about not your boat

lures
10-12-2003, 03:48 PM
I was in your hooker today,have already found where i sit.
She didn't even knock me back,she has a big hole up front, perfect for my donger.I stroked and caressed here bung hole,you could say i violated her.She has invited me out fishing so i can't wait
regards The hooker violater ;D [smiley=builder2.gif]

Barrymundi
22-12-2003, 01:35 PM
The boat is finally delivered.

A few problems along the way.

Honestly, I expected nothing less when dealing with the Marine Industry.

Anyway, first trip was today and I am happy with her performance.

Al

shawn
22-12-2003, 03:37 PM
G'day Alan, The boat looks great, I know what you mean by finally. My new boat was started on friday and has been a long time comming. Have you found a name for it yet?
Shawn.

bungie
22-12-2003, 03:51 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiice boat

Barrymundi
23-12-2003, 04:00 AM
No Name yet,

I will hopefully get the rego number done properly today.

One of the minor fit out problems is the rego numbers all wrinkle and crooked. But, I must be unreasonable expecting a new boat to arrive with rego numbers fitted professionally.

I did have "Willameana" but my mates just took the piss out of me for that one.

Al

shawn
23-12-2003, 04:19 AM
You have to be careful with the name, otherwise you will cop it for the life of the boat.Have you looked at http://www.boatnames.com.au there is some good ones on this site.
Shawn.

Mad_Barry
24-12-2003, 07:14 PM
Lookin good Al,........ but a bit of mackeral blood will soon fix that 8)

lordy
26-12-2003, 06:34 AM
I just called in to see my new boat and she is looking good. 6M Hooker Centre Console with a 90HP Honda 4 Stroke.

my brother is looking at that same boat/motor combo. can you let me know what you think of it after a few trips?

Barrymundi
29-12-2003, 06:04 AM
After a couple of trips - FANTASTIC.

A few minor changes, not a problem.

Christened with 2 cobia, double hookup, 8kg each when out with a good mate.

Have only been about 60k offshore and seas were good. She come home in a chop at 45k/hr.

If your brother is in Townsville he can come around for a chat or give me a call,

Barrymundi
29-12-2003, 06:09 AM
Lookin good Al,........ but a bit of mackeral blood will soon fix that #8)

Hi Dicko,

Gary and I had a double hookup of Cobia out at the bomber to christen the boat. Blood and slim everywhere. We forgot the kill bucket.

They were about 8kg each. They tangled around each other and we had some fun going under , over, around, through, to undo the knot.

How;s the FAB going ?

Mad_Barry
29-12-2003, 08:30 AM
good to see you've christened it, #;D (frig it's hot out there at the moment #:()

The FAB is going well, went over to orpheus etc last week, from taylors, lookin for queenies, didn't find any, but found some nice tuna around the 8 to 10kg & had some fun with the baitcasters around the fringing reef areas. I persisted with the baitcaster & a small bumpa bar with the tuna, good fun. :D

The other FAB was running true to form, I picked him up at 3.30am, he'd just got home from a christmas do somewhere,, #::). He suffered all day #;D ;D.

Here he is having trouble deciding wether to "lay a burley trail" or finish bringing a fish in #;D ;D

lordy
24-01-2004, 04:34 PM
My brother bought one as well in the end. Hope he enjoys it as much as you.

Barrymundi
25-01-2004, 03:14 PM
Hi Lordy,

Where is your brother ?

lordy
25-01-2004, 07:42 PM
Mission Beach.
He got it from someone in Townsville (or is getting it).

Lucky_Phill
26-01-2004, 04:14 PM
HOOKerd on FISHING

drekooh put a mirror against this one.

Hope ya work it out soon.

Cheers Phill

Barrymundi
16-06-2004, 08:22 AM
Finally named her.........

Dr_Dan
16-06-2004, 09:45 AM
Looks good! Very nice rig! ;)

northsboy
16-06-2004, 10:46 AM
Jeesus mate lol i was reading through that thinking how the hell have i missed seeing this in here..........then i read one of the posts and read....."had a christmas do" i was thinking wierd time of the year for that LOL! Then i read the date and it was from the end of last year.....hahahaha.....Good rig there mate...ive seen the name hallucination a couple of times but i would have to say that looks the best!!!!!!! [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]
Good work mate!