PDA

View Full Version : Price of a polycraft

landy1
28-07-2004, 07:22 PM
G'day all
Thought i would ask this here as theres a couple of people around in the trade. When I get back from Escott im selling the old faithfull tinnie and investing ::) in a 4.55 metre polycraft. Ive been quoted in the low $15000's for the boat in a centre console configuration on a polcraft trailer with a 50hp 2-stroke yammie freighted to Mt Isa the boat will have full carpeting and a storage seat box. My question is, is this a competative price. I cant really shop around up here as the only dealer sells boats through a camping/fishing store. As always your advice greatly appreciated.
cheers
Mick

Brett_Finger
29-07-2004, 03:14 AM
Mick,
is that with fuel tank - bow rails - boarding rails - canopy or what????
need to know what extras you have orded or been quaoted on before commenting.
Hookin,Brett

landy1
29-07-2004, 08:13 AM
G,day Brett
thats with carpeting and a storage/seat box. No other extras besides that.
cheers
Mick

Brett_Finger
30-07-2004, 03:07 AM
Mick,
without going into detail,that is a preety good price all things taken into account.
Hookin.Brett.

bay_firey
30-07-2004, 12:26 PM
Mick
That sounds like a pretty good deal you are getting.

I word of advice, if i may, be sure to get the underfloor fuel tank.
Makes for a heap more fishing room than having tanks on the deck

landy1
31-07-2004, 07:11 AM
Thanks guys, I had the same thought about the under floor tank and i'll have to make sure i get it at the time. Theres a lot of other gear i would want aswell but that what i like abut the polycrafts, you can do a lot with them as you go. I'll keep yo posted on progress, once I get back from Escott i'll sell the punt then get onto them.
cheers
Mick