PDA

View Full Version : blaze just bought a new sounder

blaze
09-08-2004, 12:21 PM
hi all
well i am in the dog house now (na not really) just purchased a GARMIN FF250c wasnt one of the 3 i was orignally looking at, but ya get that. just hope it turns out to be a ggod move, so if anyone has one or know of them, good or bad, let me know. this is the guff on it

The Garmin Fishfinder 250C's high-performance sonar and high-resolution, dazzling color screens make this no ordinary fishfinder. Its single or dual-frequency sonar is easy-to-use, and its vivid color displays crisply stand out in sunlight. The Fishfinder 250C boasts a 4.5-inch, 320 x 320 pixel, 16-color display. "With the Fishfinder 250C, Garmin has delivered the highest-quality color sonar product at an amazingly affordable price,

propdinger
09-08-2004, 02:17 PM
now all them fish will hide from you blaze. it sure looks ok from the rightup lets hope you get more fish once you learn how to use it ;)

cheers
jeff

blaze
09-08-2004, 03:09 PM
probable take me 12 months to learn to use it, will set it up in the office for a start and play with the simulator
cheers
blaze

ba229
09-08-2004, 03:09 PM
yeh. i like the look of the clour sounders. and indications of price ranges blaze?

blaze
09-08-2004, 03:30 PM
paid $850 off ebay, thats about the recommended price in the states, I dont know about aussie prices but i reckon you could add 45% to that. this is shipping ex syd including frieght and insurance.
Will have to see what the outcome is
cheers
blaze

propdinger
09-08-2004, 03:36 PM
if you pay for it always pay for it through ebay dont conduct the sale through an email you have no come back from ebay if you buy it outside of them
just my 2 cents worth about ebay ;D ;D

have seen many ripped of by buying outside of there contracts

jeff

blaze
09-08-2004, 03:59 PM
hi jeff
know what ya mean, I have been a buyer and seller on ebay for a couple of years (only odd bits and pieces) and would never do outside ebay deals.
This one comes with a return the goods if not happy
cheers
blaze

Thebuffalo
13-08-2004, 05:31 PM
Yes I've been away. By the time the rain stops you should be able to use it. Mackrel are on the go up here at the moment.....Haven't caught any yet :(

blaze
13-08-2004, 05:42 PM
Hi Buffalo
weather has been crap down here
tomorow i am off to the central highland lakes until sunday (and it bloody snowing up there), then on thursday I am off for a wirlwind 2 or 3 state trip for s weeks,
so i wont be on the boards much
cheers
blaze
ps
hows the boat performing

Thebuffalo
14-08-2004, 02:11 PM
It's going great. I'm working a 24 day stretch at the moment so it hasn't been up to much. I hope that will change soon. Hope you have a good trip. I think it will be bloody cold anywhere you go down that way. Catch ya later.

Burley_Boy
14-08-2004, 03:59 PM
Onya Blaze good luck with the new Sounder.
I fitted my Matrix 37, 4 weeks ago and still have not had the boat in the water :'(
And that set me back almost as much as you paid for this but I bought it locally.
Figure I'll see colour if I hit my head periodically with the donger [smiley=hammer.gif]

krazyfisher
15-08-2004, 01:40 PM
they are $995 in aust.