PDA

View Full Version : haines v19c

bakes
26-08-2004, 09:47 PM
just thought id post some piccies of the oldmans v19c haines and the cruiser.
bakes 8)

bakes
26-08-2004, 09:49 PM
another pic

bakes
26-08-2004, 09:53 PM
and another

craigie
27-08-2004, 12:46 PM
Nothing wrong with the old Haines Bakes. Solid boat like that can take you anywhere ;)

Happy Fishing.

Craigie.

Lucky_Phill
27-08-2004, 12:49 PM
If ever that boat comes up for sale, notify me first.

They just don't build them like that any more.

V19C..........does it get any better ?

Cheers Phill

bakes
27-08-2004, 12:58 PM
ok phill i will its awsome boat has been shedded most of its life was a great buy the only thing that lets it down is the anti foul underneath it was moored for the first part of it life other then that its an awsome rig so keep an eye out for us the landcruiser mite b up for sale for anyone interested and someone with enough money
cheers bakes 8)

drevil
28-08-2004, 04:06 AM
Looks almost the same design as my 18.5" Mustang, you would think they made by the same people. (pic attached)

What's the story with the antifoul...how does that let if down? I think mine has antifoul on it as well as it's a slightly different colour and sort of rough. I often wonder it that affects the overall speed at all?

The 200 Yammie on the back would push it along pretty well.

megafish71
28-08-2004, 07:01 PM
Great old hulls those 19 haines. Had a v19r quite a few years ago. The transom had some rot in it so cut the lot out and had a new transon put in and a pod added. Had a 225hp merc on the back of that, it went like a cut snake but boy was it thirsty.
Ron

bakes
30-08-2004, 11:19 AM
Drevil
the 200 pushes her along sweet a fair bit betta then the old 140 she had on her that was a bit of a struggle the antifoul is starting to peel off and is strting to look a bit crappy ours also is a bit rough we also wondered if it would affect the speed cause it would have to cause some drag in the water.
meggafish
they certainly are a great hull its awsome in the rough its just a bit heavy. hopefully our transom doesnt get any rot in it. the yammie isnt to bad on fuel its a carby model but its betta on fuel then we expected cant really give any specs on it hopefully will be able to soon.
cheers bakes 8)
bakes