PDA

View Full Version : Well done Polycraft

RobK
03-09-2004, 10:01 AM
We recently had a problem with the fuel breather in our 8 month old Poly 4.55 centre console. After receiving no offer of assistance from Extreme Marine :o (the dealer who sold the boat) I contacted Polycraft directly. After explaining my problem to one of the staff I had the General manager contact me directly and assure me the problem would be fixed. He also gave me his personal assurence he would look after the problem from here on in. At all stages of the process I was kept informed and the problem was dealt with swiftly. So thanks to Robert and Polycraft and a big well done from a satisfied customer. :)

Regards

Robert

sjp
03-09-2004, 11:27 AM
robk,since your on such good terms with the GM ;)could you please ask him when are they going to bring out a bigger version of the 4.1 - say 4.35 or even 4.75 :D

Needmorerum
03-09-2004, 12:42 PM
Congrats on the outcome, but it is a pity that you have to go over the top of the distributor, Polycraft should be talking to Extreme Marine about the service that they have given. Word of mouth goes along way.
Good to hear a happy ending.

Corry

bay_firey
03-09-2004, 01:38 PM
I can only reinforce what Robert has said about the guys at Polycraft.

I had a problem (probably the same problem as you Rob), this showed up mid 1 Sat afternoon and had it fixed at the factory on the following Tuesday Morning

Outstanding service, just a pity some of the dealers are letting them down a bit.

vertico
03-09-2004, 02:57 PM
Id jump at a 5 metre poly

skelz
03-09-2004, 04:24 PM
I have had dealings with extreme marine and found them less than helpful

RobK
04-09-2004, 04:47 AM
As people have said, word of mouth goes a long way. This is why I wanted to wrap Polycraft for what they have done.

Rob

cuda
04-09-2004, 11:41 AM
i was thinking of buying a polycraft runabout from extreme marine now after reading this post i have concerns about buying from them now

gif
04-09-2004, 09:23 PM
I met the new owner / manager of Extreme Marine # #Ian Powell # He took aover a week ago

He seemed genuienly concerned about these comments.

If the problems above were (old) Managememt induced # then that has changed. # I hope so because their prices were always sharp.

Gary

clutter
05-09-2004, 07:17 PM
Have to back up what Gary said. Don't write them off, give them a ring and speak to Wayne, he has just come back since the new management has taken over and he'll look after you.

Cheers, Clutter

Brett_Finger
06-09-2004, 11:43 AM
good to hear comments fellas, good or bad.
i am hopeing the Boss will endorse a bigger virson that the 4.1 a 4.75 - 5m version would be very nice,big cats decks rod locker etc...
but do not hold you breath. :'(
Rob.K
Robert, would have to be the best boss i have worked under and is a all round nice fella, it comes as no supprise he sorted the proublem out personally. ( and belive me he is a very busy man)
Hookin,Brett