PDA

View Full Version : What is she worth??

sharky
28-11-2004, 02:09 PM
Hi,

I have decided to sell my boat and was wondering what is it worth? #It's a 4.7m Savage Osprey Centre Console, with a 60 hp Johnson on the back (i think it is a 93 model). #It's also got Spray Dodgers, Targa Top Canopy (Telescopic so it can fit under a normal garge), Bilge Bump, Hummingbird Wideone sounder, 27 meg radio (not fitted), Nav and Internal lights, plus all the usual safety equipment. #The trailer is galvanised and is in good condition. #

The canopy can tilt in half to allow fishing out the back with rods without interferance. #The motor has always run very well and handles the rough seas very well. #So guys what do you think is a fair price?

Cheers
Sharky

blaze
29-11-2004, 12:47 AM
The short answer is I dont know
I put a value on what I want to sell by
1- look at other that are simular are selling for
2- cost up the indivual bits, then add them together, ie motor, hull, trailer, electronic, safety gear. Then add a bit for the purpose of knocking a bit off.
cheers
blaze

sharky
30-11-2004, 04:48 AM
Thanks Blaze......

I will have to sit down and do some sums, and come up with a price, it's would be good if other people could give me a idea of a realistic price, or what they paid for their boat that is similar.

Cheers
Sharky

jimbob
30-11-2004, 11:29 AM
Sharky is possible for you to post some more pic's of her inside & out & give some service history stuff like that on her. A mate of mine is thinking at getting a boat & this might be perfect for what he wants so if you could follow up on that & a ball park price as well
Cheers Jamie

sharky
01-12-2004, 04:03 AM
Jimbob I will take a few extra photo's for you and post them

sharky
01-12-2004, 11:59 AM
these are the only pics i have saved jimbob

sharky
01-12-2004, 12:13 PM
This one is of the reinforced hull

sharky
01-12-2004, 12:15 PM
and another.......

Spaniard_King
02-12-2004, 04:20 PM
I recon 5-6k dependin on how good of a salesman you are 8)

sharky
03-12-2004, 01:18 AM
Thanks spaniard I was thinking of around that sort of range, I had a chance to check out the paper and visit a couple of boat yards (i know that they are dearer but just to get a figure). They had a boat exactly the same except with a 40 hp blue band merc and no canopy, and they wanted $8000! Thanks for your thoughts spaniard, apreciate it mate!