PDA

View Full Version : a tip for gpr owners

nisrol
01-01-2005, 06:46 PM
this post is for all the owners of fibreglass boats that are around the brisbane area , Who need to do patch ups and or repairs to there fishing enjoyment.
fgi located at 20 production st WACOL also the GOLD COAST and CAIRNS have a great attitude to hekp out the backyard boat repairs with very helpful information and are ready to give technical information when and where needed brisbane is 3271-3944these people have been so helpful to me as i have never had anything to do with the stuff before .

STEVE PLEASE DON'T MOVE THIS POST AS MANY OF US NEED TO DO MINOR PATCH UPS ( especially on the bow beaching is a b--ch and scuffs glass badly ).

cheers and HAPPY NEW YEAR andy ;D

cooky
01-01-2005, 07:28 PM
thanks - new to grp boating. would like to know what you do to patch up small marks in glass - from the odd ding and from small stone chips, etc (trailering). any hints?

Kerry
02-01-2005, 04:29 AM
So what! So does everybody start putting up posts for every "business" that's been helpfull to them. The whole place would be quickly overrun with so much propaganda one wouldn't know the fact from the fiction ::)

Cheers, Kerry.

Big_Kev
02-01-2005, 02:24 PM
Go take some happy pills and cheer up Kerry. ;D

webby
02-01-2005, 02:49 PM
Aye Aye Kev ;D

Kerry
02-01-2005, 02:56 PM
What you guys ::) one rule for some and another for the rest or like imagine if everybody started posts like this, which is really on the blantant side of advertising, can't handle a spade being called for what it actually is, tuff ;D

Cheers, Kerry.

nisrol
02-01-2005, 07:17 PM
KERRY
it's responses like this one of yours that ruins sites like this and if one of us find something that we think could be of some assistance to others well why not help others by letting them know be it in aid of some company or not .
And these days every one of us is trying to save moey when we own a fibreglass boat .

And leave this hoping the next time it rains in your area it hails lead ball sinkers in your alloy boat .
NO APPOLOGY OFFERED AS I OWN A FIBREGLASS BOAT AND AM ON A PENSION !

cheers to others andy

Kerry
03-01-2005, 05:26 AM
Well your welcome to your opinion AND so am I and who was asking for an apology. Suppose there should be more companies/business's out to simply offer free advice and never expect anything in return ;D

So hey why we don't we just have open slather on free advice, nothing more just free advice and see how long the offer lasts.

Cheers, Kerry.

Big_Kev
03-01-2005, 05:59 AM
Kerry I think you will just have to admit that there is some #companies out there who will still offer free advice.
They are the one's you usually return to when you want to purchase something and good will is what these companies are counting on.
Posting such a company here I don't see as such a bad thing and the offer of the free advice is welcome by myself.
As I seem to think that this site is made up of members willing to offer some free advice, unabashed opinion and to tell some tales, all of which I respect, even if I do not agree. #
Happy Happy Happy Kev. #;D ;D ;D

Kerry
03-01-2005, 02:50 PM
Kev, yes there are companies out there that offer free advice BUT they generally expect to recoup the time and effort somehow, otherwise as you would probably be aware they would simply cease to exist.

I'm sure Kev that many companies work like this and yes many members here offer free advice and like the real world some is good and some is not so good BUT members don't actually expect anything in return.

My original question is if it's good enough for one then it's good enough for EVERYBODY else and would you like to see sites like this overun with every man and his dog jumping on to what is really a free plug along with the "free will".

Cheers, Kerry.