PDA

View Full Version : Found - Suzuki Four-Stroke prices on the web

boatboy50
03-08-2005, 04:08 PM
Hey All,

Thought this website might be handy for those wishing to repower their boats or put one on a new boat.

Both Suzuki and Tohatsu prices can be found here. They are naturally plus fitting.

Very cheap prices from what I have seen.

www.satisfactionmarine.com.au

Regards

Darren

Spaniard_King
03-08-2005, 04:19 PM
thanks Darren,

very interesting ;)

Garry

propdinger
03-08-2005, 04:20 PM
it looks like they are minus the control box and gauges too i maybe wrong but when i got a quote from them 2 months ago they were alot more than what they have advertised

edit: ok i looked closer and it is without the
(Does not include rigging kit and gauges)

jeff

boatboy50
03-08-2005, 04:31 PM
Hey Guys,

The V6 prices are less rigging kit, which is up to the customer to choose.

Regards

Darren

Kiktz
03-08-2005, 04:57 PM
Called into a boat shop the other day to pick up some odds and ends
and the dealer there was asking what boat do we have, told him
then come out with the New Merc S/Charged 200HP Verado
20k.

Not too sure what it was or wasn't with but........
Food for thought

Sportfish_5
03-08-2005, 04:57 PM
Well - here I come for a new Suzi 140 :P :P :P :P :P :P

That is about the same pricing they were offering at the suzi stand at last year at the boatshow.

whiteman
04-08-2005, 09:24 AM
The price of the small motors is very good!

TRYDREAMING
04-08-2005, 03:58 PM
Great motor Suzuki ive had my 140 on my hydrofield for about 10 months never misses a beat about 80 hrs up on clock.
I bought mine from springwood marine fitted boat show special
13500. :) :)

boatboy50
04-08-2005, 04:25 PM
Hey Try,

I am having dejavu.

I had a Hydro 18 over two years ago on the Gold Coast called try dreaming with the name on it. She had a 2003 Mercury 140hp. I have since sold it.

Have you purchased this boat recently? Maybe the same one?

Regards

Darren

SCOTTYGC
05-08-2005, 09:56 AM
Hey Try,

I am having dejavu.

I had a Hydro 18 over two years ago on the Gold Coast called try dreaming with the name on it. She had a 2003 Mercury 140hp. I have since sold it.

Have you purchased this boat recently? Maybe the same one?

Regards

Darren
darren
Mate you have a new boast every couple of weeks
how do you keep up

scotty

waycool78
05-08-2005, 10:22 AM
What I'd like to know is what other charges will they sting you for - rigging kits, installation etc. ???

boatboy50
05-08-2005, 01:34 PM
Hey,

The website states it all pretty clearly i thought.

Fitting is a cost you will get extra at any dealer, because they don't necessarily fit all the engines they sell (if it's going to Cairns or something).

Rigging kits are included on all engines stated, except the V6 models, which is when an added cost comes into play, giving the customer the choice of guages and level of fittings.

I think it's great, and answers questions I posted here about two months ago because I couldn't find these details.

Regards

Darren

TRYDREAMING
05-08-2005, 03:18 PM
Hi Darren
No mate i picked mine up from cabbage tree point it had a merc 115 which i soon got rid of . I think i saw your hydro moored at Runaway bay marina she had full covers and what looked like a new 140 merc a broker from cabbage tree marina told me to have a look said you were despret for a sale ;) :) but i was already committed she looked good why did you sell her. ??? Cheers John.

major-defect
06-08-2005, 05:20 AM
hey thats great a site that has the prices and good sounding ones at that.I'll be ringing my brother down that way tonite he was going to pay the same price for a second hand engine as they've got for new.

boatboy50
06-08-2005, 04:21 PM
Hey Try,

Those brokers, man are they useless! Wouldnt trust them as far as i could throw them.

I know the boat you bought, I looked at it many times. The old guy owned the shop there.

Mine would have been the same boat you saw, I had it at Runaway Bay Marina quite often in the ferry berths.

I sold her to upgrade to a bigger and newer boat which I have done a couple of times since!

Was a good boat, and I had no complaints.

Good luck with it.

Regards

Darren

boatboy50
06-08-2005, 04:24 PM
Hey Try,

Those brokers, man are they useless! Wouldnt trust them as far as i could throw them.

I know the boat you bought, I looked at it many times. The old guy owned the shop there.

Mine would have been the same boat you saw, I had it at Runaway Bay Marina quite often in the ferry berths.

I sold her to upgrade to a bigger and newer boat which I have done a couple of times since!

Was a good boat, and I had no complaints.

Good luck with it.

Regards

Darren

major-defect
08-08-2005, 01:53 AM
My brother is getting a thirty tohatsu from them ,even a couple of hundred less than the price they had on the site.He's rapt.