PDA

View Full Version : Quick release Bimini Hinge

New_fisher
24-08-2005, 05:58 AM
Does anyone know where you can buy the quick release bimini hinges from that are available overseas - they cost a lot to import, also can anyone recommend a company to make a bimini for a 4.1 allycraft somewhere in Brisbane or the Gold Coast? How much should I be looking at?
Cheers.

CHRIS_aka_GWH
24-08-2005, 07:55 AM
go to the outfitters two doors down the side street that springwood marine is on. The name of that street is part of their name eg _____ Street Outfitters etc

They did mine & i'm very happy - its quite rugged & they got the positioning spot on as I had some specific needs when it was down. Its a perfect fit even after a year of use & nothing's loosened.

chris

New_fisher
24-08-2005, 11:42 AM
Chris, how much did it set you back? What size boat do you have?

Bosunsmate
24-08-2005, 07:25 PM
I had a lot of BIAS when I got mine here in Townsville for my 3.6 seaker cost me about the 250 mark for 3 bow with envelope.

DR
24-08-2005, 08:17 PM
go to the outfitters two doors down the side street that springwood marine is on. The name of that street is part of their name eg _____ Street Outfitters etc

They did mine & i'm very happy - its quite rugged & they got the positioning spot on as I had some specific needs when it was down. Its a perfect fit even after a year of use & nothing's loosened.

chris

Rowland St Boat Trimmers
7 Rowland St Slacks Creek
3208 9511

Made mine as well, very happy with it..