PDA

View Full Version : Humminbird Matrix 67

Gbanger
03-10-2005, 09:31 AM
Looking for the opinions of people who have used this sounder/gps unit... #

Im thinking about putting it on a new rig im getting..

Any comments appreciated. Cheers

Gbanger

ps. i think its the same as the 65 just with a better screen, so any comments on that unit are also welcome

Black_Rat
03-10-2005, 10:39 AM
Got the Matrix15 G a great little unit, got quite a few GPS marks in it now but none of them are any good ::) ;D
Is the rig going to be ready this weekend ??

Damo

Gbanger
03-10-2005, 10:57 AM
Rig should be ready this weekend, went and checked it out on saturday, stoked with the finish.. looks like quality workmanship...

fair bit of work left for them in the fitout though... mounting motor electrics bimini and covers radio stereo ...

im hoping she will be right this weekend, but who knows...

Black_Rat
03-10-2005, 11:07 AM
Might just have to bring down my rig this weekend and take her for a spin #:o thats right stubbie it's comming out #:P ;D ;D ;D
PS: have used my boat once in the last 3 months ::) and have been copping it from stubbie :(

gogecko
03-10-2005, 12:16 PM
Im happy with my MAtrix 27. I think a 67 would handle anything you want to do. Go for it.

Blueby
03-10-2005, 03:23 PM
i have the matrix 35 (got it cheap when the 37 was brought in) basically the difference between the 35/65 and the 37/67 is the extra pixel resolution - its about twice the resoution. I have found the 35 handles pretty much all I ask of it - estury and offshore and would recommend it. Have added the GPS module to it and so for $100 more I now have a combo GPS and quality sounder :D