PDA

View Full Version : great service

slacky
12-10-2005, 09:51 PM
I was cleaning under the floor of my boat today, and getting it ready for my trip to hinchinbrook. While cleaning, I remembered my fuel gauge was playing up. So I rang the dealer where I bought the boat,and told them the problem.They said tuesday was the earliest.I mentioned that I had to go to hinchinbrook next sunday and the reply was you pull it out and bring it over.The time was 4.30pm so I didnt have much time,as they close at 5.00. On arrival only one mechanic left, waiting for me to arrive.I gave him the gauge and sender and 10 minutes later it was replaced.What was the charge,its under warranty mate,on your way.He didnt even ask me when I bought the boat. now thats great service ;D ;D ;D

Dodge41
12-10-2005, 09:56 PM
Slacky these days its so common to here of problem service, that its great to hear you have an on the ball dealer who gives good backup like you experienced.
Enjoy the hinchinbrook trip
Cheers mate

DaveSue_Fishos_Two
12-10-2005, 10:17 PM
Really good to hear of a positive reaction. Good for you and good for the dealer.

Top fishing to you
Dave

AaronF
13-10-2005, 02:13 AM
Don't be afriad to name the dealer and send them a link to this site. I'm sure they would be happy to see that they got a wrap and everyone here would be happy to know who it was as well.

slacky
13-10-2005, 09:58 AM
It was bills marine in cairns,and the person was mick the head mechanic .Still cant believe