PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best deal?

PJ
16-11-2005, 08:17 PM
G'day fellas,

I'm in Darwin and have been given these two offers - what do you reckon is the best one?

Honda 50hp LRTD (brand new, 2002 model), gauges, cables, control box, hour gauge, steering cable, in-line fuel filter, battery, 2 x fuel tanks, Garmin FF250CD colour sounder and a Garmin GPSMAP 172I monochrome chart plotter with Darwin chart all fitted and water tested for $10,350.

Honda 50hp LRTD (brand new, 2005 model), gauges, cables, control box, hour gauge, steering cable, Racor fuel filter, battery, fuel tank, NAVMAN 4350 colour sounder and a NAVMAN 5380 GPS colour chart plotter all fitted for $10,200.

The Garmin stuff have bigger screens with better resolutions, but the plotter is monochrome. Apparently the 2002 model Honda in the forward control model is identical to the latest version. It will also have a full service done to it.

Cheers
PJ

Spaniard_King
16-11-2005, 08:39 PM
G'day fellas,

I'm in Darwin and have been given these two offers - what do you reckon is the best one?

Honda 50hp LRTD (brand new, 2002 model), gauges, cables, control box, hour gauge, steering cable, in-line fuel filter, battery, 2 x fuel tanks, Garmin FF250CD colour sounder and a Garmin GPSMAP 172I monochrome chart plotter with Darwin chart all fitted and water tested for $10,350.

Honda 50hp LRTD (brand new, 2005 model), gauges, cables, control box, hour gauge, steering cable, Racor fuel filter, battery, fuel tank, NAVMAN 4350 colour sounder and a NAVMAN 5380 GPS colour chart plotter all fitted for $10,200.

The Garmin stuff have bigger screens with better resolutions, but the plotter is monochrome. Apparently the 2002 model Honda in the forward control model is identical to the latest version. It will also have a full service done to it.

Cheers
PJ

Brand new 2002 model :-/. How does a dealer hang onto a 2002 model for 3 years and then decide to sell it???

I would be checking what warranty the 2002 model has as I don't think the warranty would come from Honda ::) better get something deceant on papaer if ya buy the 2002 model..a bit sus I recon

Garry