PDA

View Full Version : AquaMaster Alloy Boats

Good_as_Gold
13-12-2005, 07:55 AM
G-day

I have finaly chosen the boat im getting,
It is a 5 mt open boat from Aquamaster Alloy boats
I have found it to be the deepest in the 5 mt range, with out going to go to a full custom plate boat, wich i could not afford any way.

I found talking to Paul and Craig to be realy helpfull and would give you the time of day to ask questions , not like some other boat companys out ther which i have found to be like speaking to a sales man from a used car yard.

I am just waiting on a water test and working on what extras i want put on.

Any other Ausfishers out there with an Aquamaster boat or know of some one who has.

Cheers

mackmauler
13-12-2005, 10:00 AM
Havnt bought a boat off them but myself and a few mates go there for modifications and some large ones at that, had nothing less than outstanding service and at a good price to.

Lager
13-12-2005, 11:05 AM
I recently bought a 4.15m Abalone open tinny from Paul at aquamaster and am very impressed with it. Got Paul to put in front and rear casting platforms, floor, live bait tank, sounder, nav lights and side pockets. Also got the outboard and trailer as part of the package. Very happy with the finished product and it performs very nicely on the water. Did a fair bit of research prior to buying it and was impressed with the build quality, service and value for money. Can post a few pics of the boat if you want a look at it.

Nathan

Good_as_Gold
13-12-2005, 05:31 PM
thanks nathen
a few pics would be great

Lager
17-12-2005, 05:07 PM
Sorry about the delay - here are the pics of my aquamaster tinnie

Lager
17-12-2005, 05:11 PM
Another pic of the interior set-up

Lager
17-12-2005, 05:12 PM
One more pic

DALEPRICE
17-12-2005, 09:01 PM
we have had the 4.1 aqua master saratoga for
about three years now and its a great boat.
it is a v nose punt and suits us perfectly for crabbing
and cast netting in the pine.
cheers dale

Good_as_Gold
18-12-2005, 07:41 AM
I have ordered my 5 mt open from aquamaster, cant wait till march.

suttos
18-12-2005, 08:46 AM
Gee Lager how do you keep your garage so clean. You must lock it so that the missus and the kids are kept out. Its good to see some of us are in control.

suttos

Lager
19-12-2005, 03:25 PM
Exactly right suttos, the missus stays out of the garage. I have to have at least some part of the house for myself and the boat!!!