PDA

View Full Version : wello point warning

bin_lookin
20-12-2005, 04:44 PM
went for a spin around the bay today to sought some things out with my boat when leaving wello point through the leads the second last red lead has been hit & the reflecter is missing but the post is on a 45 lean very dangerous on high tide it is windscreen hieght i have rung to report this but untill fixed take care so keep an eye out . tight lines &merryxmas cheers binlookin

HarryO
20-12-2005, 05:12 PM
Hey 'bin...

I agree, hadn't used Wello for years, and took my sis out
for a days fishin, come back at night, and we could'nt see
any reflectors on the beacons at all...

a very slow and cautious approach needed here.

Harry...

redspeckle
20-12-2005, 06:39 PM
The Wellington Point leads have been in bad dis-repair for a while now one been on lean for over six months + reflector its a joke

Just around the corner into Aquatic Paradise all leads light up and nice Deep channel geting out on low tide unlike the wello (e-mail the Redland Shire council about it)
Wouldn't it be nice if their was a public boat ramp at Aquatic Paradise put in at, be out of the Weather good deep channel light up of night time with flashing beacons
o'well only dreaming
Mitch :)

skippa
20-12-2005, 08:04 PM
Busy time of year, thanks for the warning. [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

Glad you've binlookin ;D

seriously tho thanks for the headsup ;)

Cheers,
Tony 8-)

Steven78
20-12-2005, 10:18 PM
Thanks for that mate as i will be there Friday

Blackened
21-12-2005, 09:54 PM
G'day
Thanks for the info as i will be goin outa there for a few night runs and dawn runs in the next few days.
Dave

Mogwai
21-12-2005, 10:12 PM
Thanks for infoas i will be there Friday i hope and catch my first fishs in my new boat ;)