PDA

View Full Version : how good are the blue fin ????

slyham775
25-12-2005, 11:36 PM
how good are the blue fin tell me your idea and detail,s and problem and etc????
how is the ride ??? are they easy to use ??? what ever you nedd to add on by the way show off you boat tooo....

Gbanger
30-12-2005, 03:32 AM
i have a 525 bowrider, its my first boat and i dont have a lot to compare to, but i chose them from a few recommendations by people i know... im stoked with it, took it 8nm offshore the other week to catch my first snapper..

i cant really fault it, it feels strong when cruising... stable at rest... nothing even finicky or annoying yet...

AnthonyL
30-12-2005, 04:45 AM
I am like gbanger and have the 5.25 bowrider which is my first boat..its a couple of months old now and I love it also.

slyham775
03-01-2006, 09:13 PM
done any one got a cobia boat ???? i was thinking about one of those boat any suggest ????

Rubes
05-01-2006, 03:22 AM
Mate I can't comment on the Cobia, but I wouldn't mind throwing my support behind the Bluefins.

I've owned a 4.5m Warrior for a while. Simple layout with plenty of room. Plenty strong, mine's been through a fair bit both on pretty bad corrugations and on water with no worries. Stability's good - no problems tip-toeing around the sides to flick lures on calm days.

There are bound to be higher performance hulls out there (with higher price tags!), but for me the ride is great.

Couldn't be happier.