PDA

View Full Version : Kakadu Karrier boat "HELP"

Paul_Kenny
11-01-2006, 07:28 PM
Hi I'm Looking at buying my first boat and as you know it can get a bit confusing. # Have been looking around at boat shops I am after a boat for use in Corio bay, Port phillip bay, #some inland rivers and also dams so I am realy after a versitile boat. #I think I may like the Allycraft Kakadu Karrier but have been unable to find one to look at.
Does anyone have any comments on this boat ?
Does anyone know were i can look at one? #
Or even better does anyone know where I could test one?

Any responces would be realy helpful

fishin_till_late
11-01-2006, 08:34 PM
is it the allycraft kakadu carrier? If so go to the allycraft website, www.allycraft.com.au, and go to dealers, this will show dealers who sell the boat your are after.

good luck, jono

Paul_Kenny
11-01-2006, 08:37 PM
thanks jono

been to the dealers they dont have any for me to look at

Hoges
11-01-2006, 08:37 PM
You could try here...
http://www.motorsm.com/AUS/marine/vic/portphillip/0.asp
PORT PHILLIP BOATING CENTRE

Paul_Kenny
11-01-2006, 08:43 PM
yes i have tried PORT PHILLIP BOATING CENTRE as they are my closest dealer they dont have any and dont seem to help

fishin_till_late
11-01-2006, 08:51 PM
Have you talked to the dealers? or just looked in the yard? They might have one coming in on order or something. Maybe they keep boats in storage i dont know but maybe you should talk to them

finga64
11-01-2006, 08:53 PM
makes it hard for the dealers to sell one if they don't want too show you one...

Looks like a trip away

Like buying a house or car sight unseen....

Paul_Kenny
12-01-2006, 03:48 PM
Thanks fishin_till_late

yes I have talked to PORT PHILLIP BOATING CENTRE they cant tell me when they will get one in and when i call them they dont return my call all I want is to look at one new or second hand it is to hard by just looking a pictures