PDA

View Full Version : Stacer, Sea Jay Options

Tal
30-01-2006, 04:59 PM
Hi ausfish posters
I was wondering if anybody could tell me where I can find the prices for options (consoles, rails, carpet floors etc) for Seajays and Stacers. I get suckered into things to much with sales people so I try to do all my planning online but finding it hard to get prices on these things.
Thanks for any help you can give.

lippa
30-01-2006, 11:06 PM
one thing i can advise you on with the stacer in to get the extruded gunnels, was about a 500 dollar option on my 525 sea horse, just makes it so much easier to fit it out with all those gadgets

themisses
31-01-2006, 03:13 PM
Hi Tal, We looked at Stacer hulls on the Goldie at Nitro Marine 34 Smith St Southport 07 55325812. Spoke to Greg, very helpful and not pushy. They were just closing up when we got there and stayed open for us, nothing was a hassel and have a book with the prices for the extras etc.
We ended up buying private, but were both really impressed with their service. They were the last boat yard we went to and were the best by far.(from Tweed to S-Port) :)
I think the important thing for me was he realised it was going to be our boat so was interested in my questions as well.

Tal
02-02-2006, 05:19 PM
thanks guys,
im slowly working it out, including asking many dumb embarresing questions at dealers (maybe i should just give in a let my dad pick my boat ) its harder then i thought

themisses
06-02-2006, 02:59 PM
Just take your time and work out what you want. One dealer told us it takes most people around 6 months to buy their first boat. :-/ There is alot to consider. Good Luck.