PDA

View Full Version : New to Ausfish (Be gentle)

flatstrap
15-02-2006, 10:58 AM
Hi guys,
I have been following this forum for couple of months now and have decided to take the plunge and be one of the gang. I am impressed by the lively debates, general expertise and information that results.
My project boat started 24 months ago when I acquired a 7m Edencraft Cat (off the Net) built to survey for the NSW Police. It was bare hull project and the result is on the posted pic.
In due course I will contribute my experiences to the forum as I think some of you will find it interesting/amusing etc.
Kind regards,
flatstrap

westie
15-02-2006, 05:53 PM
Flatstrap ,,,,Welcome to the Ausfish family,best fishin site around, there is a lot goes on her every day and a bit you need to just move on from and not get involved.

I am up on the Sunshine Coast or paradise 8-) as I call it and others call it the gateway to the Barwon Banks where the Snapper have been on for close to 12 months.

" In due course I will contribute my experiences to the forum as I think some of you will find it interesting/amusing etc. "

You have got my interest up :P and am looking forward to you post don't wait to long or we will start rumors as to what you do.

Steve ( Westie)

flatstrap
15-02-2006, 07:43 PM
Hi Westie,
I wasn't intending to be a tease regarding the topics I will relate to the forum. I guarantee you that it will be interesting. People that know the stories have a similar reaction to them. "Bastards!'. That's what they say. But honestly, I have to wait a little while before I let the cat out of the bag. Thanks for your interest. Sounds you live in another little piece of this paradise area (QLD)!
Regards,
Flatstrap

westie
15-02-2006, 08:05 PM
Qld is a beautiful palce to live, but it is a shame they let so many
" Barstards in " ;D ;D and stuff it up