PDA

View Full Version : stones corner marine

magoo9
17-02-2006, 09:11 PM
gday everyone,
just thought id leave a note to the stones corner marine guys. i just picked up my boat a 495 seajay delux from them and they were a great bunch of people and only to happy to help so thanks stones corner no doubt ill be back
magoo

mark221263
18-02-2006, 03:25 PM
All the dealings I've had with Stones Corner have been 1st class and more than helpfull. A pleasant change to the local marine dealer closest to the creek at Capalaba.

The_Walrus
18-02-2006, 07:52 PM
I ended up getting my boat from them some 4 years ago. #I spend 6 months shopping around and they always took the time to answer my questions. #Always catch up with them at the T n T show.

Some dealerships virtually told me to f off if as I wasn't ready to buy and others weren't interested in any changes from stock standart rigs.

Luc

Anne-T-Dote
19-02-2006, 11:10 AM
Yep - I'll totally agree there - I had my Yamaha serviced there last time and it came back running better than it ever has before. They certainly know what hey're doing and they are certainly a friendly bunch. I'll DEFINITELY be going there for my next service.

Rob.

Seahorse
19-02-2006, 01:39 PM
hey magoo

what did u buy. put a pic in. i was curious because thinking of buying another boat. was looking at 4.8m quintrex, but there just seems few not so good reports about quintrx. am interested in what u got and how much.

greg

Fishinmishin
19-02-2006, 11:02 PM
My mammma always told me if I have nothing nice to say, then not to say anything so.......... :P.

CHRIS_aka_GWH
20-02-2006, 06:52 AM
My mammma always told me if I have nothing nice to say, then not to say anything so.......... :P.

that's what I thought the consensus was. In which case the silence will be deafening ...

Jeremy
20-02-2006, 07:50 AM
you guys have to be kidding :o, or maybe they are under new management. I will NEVER go back there after the treatment I received there about 3 years ago installing a new Yamaha and steering cables, and I have spoken to heaps of people since with similar stories to me at SCM.

Jeremy

noluck
20-02-2006, 09:28 AM
yep i got my boat from Stones Corner Marine and i can say they are the best of the best service i had .
whan i had my boat for 1st sevice .
i resive best service i could ask from marine shop and i still do .
stones corner marine is good .
no_luck

dnej
20-02-2006, 10:52 AM
Silence from here as well. Just as well I am not a story teller.!!!!

caloundra
20-02-2006, 05:01 PM
never had anything to do with them
but heard plenty of bad stories ::)
by the sounds of it they have pulled there socks up

finding_time
20-02-2006, 05:51 PM
Jay your mamma's just full of wisdom!! ;D I think i'll take her advice :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Ian

Ps what the world comming to Jays mammma has been auto filtered!!! ::) I wonder if it hurt ;D ;D ;D

Heath
20-02-2006, 06:35 PM
:-X From me too

BillB
20-02-2006, 08:04 PM
I would only say that it would be a benefit to all if there was anothe Sea Jay agent in Brisbane to give a bit more cpricing c
ompetition to Stones Corner Marine regarding that agency.
Cheers,
BillB

Seahorse
20-02-2006, 09:20 PM
are there any good dealers in here. soon as someone is happy there is always someone there to bag. i bought my boat from northside marine and was a happy customer. i will now sit back and wait for people to come out and bag them as well. it just amazes me. hey magoo iam pleased u were happy cause at end of day its all about u. good luck

cheers
greg

MulletMan
20-02-2006, 11:19 PM
Moi's lips are also forever sealed!!!

Jeremy
21-02-2006, 07:09 AM
never had anything to do with them
but heard plenty of bad stories #::)
by the sounds of it they have pulled there socks up

Maybe the difference is the people who are happy never had to go back with something they wanted rectified? Mistakes can happen anywhere, it is how they are dealt with that counts.

Jeremy

Pwoida
21-02-2006, 09:10 AM
I can't understand why some companys are selling their customers short by skimping on the post sale servicing of their products. Any good company will know that the sale doesn't end when the customer walks out the door, they need to be prepared for the customer to return with a faulty product, and greet them with the same enthusiasm they had when selling the item. I'm the service manager for my company and when a customer comes back with a faulty product, we just about fall over ourselves trying to make sure the customer leaves happy, no need to give them the third degree. Why make a customer feel like a criminal when all they want is the quality product that they were promised in the first place. They've already had to waste time, money and effort from the product breaking down in the first place and then having to return it. At least when one of our customers need to return somethig they know its going to be a quick and reletively painless experience and we'll also acknowlegde the trouble they've had to go to by offering an apology. But hey, thats partly why we're one of the leaders in our market. It just amazes me how some companies only offer a fraction of that kind of service.

Peter.

Thunderbird
21-02-2006, 04:35 PM
I've had nothing but great service from them over the years and have found that they go the extra mile to make a customer happy, My boat is regulerly serviced there and not just the boat, i was happy to see that the trailer also had a good going over on one of the services.
The last trouble that i had with the boat was rotten yamaha power leads they didn't install them but the fault was quickly fixed up and measures were taken so this problem wouldn't happen again. Top fault finding by the mechanic i thaught.
Jay ya mumma probably said i was a dud but that's not what she was saying last night ;) ;) ;)
Cheers the Roota..............

strongy
22-02-2006, 09:41 PM
Well it seems we can`t complain about bad service in case it hurts someone`s precious feelings ,only post good posts , I DON`T THINK SO , if you get good service say so but if your service is not good it is your right legally and morally to complain . and to complain to everyone and anyone that will listen, and thats what i do about a "northside" honda service agent who had my 30hp 4 stroke honda four days longer than they needed for a 200hr sevice and then did it in 2 hrs ,charged me nearlly $400 and now it sounds noisier than before leaks oil and vibrates , yes , not good service, so to bad if this reply hurts anyones feelings , i have a legitament beef and i`m running with it . oh by the way ,if i get good service i say so as well.