PDA

View Full Version : Oceanic trailers / Service report

peter
25-02-2006, 08:49 AM
Good service report -had to go to Oceanic trailers because I had a issue with the unloading of my boat as it was catching on the slides and was ripping off the rubber each time put the boat in the water.

This was no fault of Oceanic trailers. I went to them direct as I was getting no joy from the dealer I bought the boat from. (it was always my fault they said)

Anyway, they solved the problem and I can't praise them enough for the service they gave. Its refreshing that you can still get good customer service.

As far as this boat dealer goes I will gladly pass on my experiences with this lying mob. If anyone is thinking of buying a boat in the Logan River area. I can save you plenty of heart ache.

Well done Oceanic.

Peter

steve_n
25-02-2006, 09:20 AM
Good to here you were looked after by Oceanic Trailers. There are some decent companies around.
Sad to hear you had to learn about the other mob the hard way though. I've been telling anyone that would listen for a couple of years now to stay away after my service experiences there....
Steve

toymod
25-02-2006, 09:22 AM
Yeah have to agree oceanic are great I was in striff not long ago when my tinka fell apart in a pile of rust >:(

They where very helpfull and I got a lot of free extras and saved around 1000 in the process

I got mine direct from the factory as well....down the goldcoast