PDA

View Full Version : Quintrex or Stacer

ibbo
03-04-2006, 09:06 PM
Gday all am looking to buy a family friendly fishing boat around 5m.
Found quintrex freedom sport bowrider 510 to be the pick early but quite expensive.
Looked today at Stacer 525 easy rider looked ok wondering why it is cheaper than quintrex by heaps? #Is it just the name of quintrex or is there something else i should know? #

Also please recommend any other boasts you may know of that are similar.

Cheers

Seahorse
03-04-2006, 09:51 PM
just the name. i looking at 525 stacer bowrider. i have looked at them all. i consider savage no 1, stacer no2, bluefin3. thats just my opinion. prob get lots of guys tell me different. i yet to take any test runs. going to tinnie show to see what deals are around. prob end up going 525 stacer 115merc optimax.

RayB
04-04-2006, 08:25 AM
good question, ibbo

From my research, the Quinnie has flotation in the side of the boat so if it is swamped then it stay upright (in theory) which is a strong selling point with my wife. In my opinion, the Quintrex has a classier fitout and from all accounts better resale value.

But what price do you put on foam in the side cavities and a better fitout. I'm still trying to work that one out.

I spoke to a Stacer dealer yesterday and I think they are releasing some new models this year to address some of the safety aspects but it will still be cheaper.

cheers
Raymond

stork71
04-04-2006, 09:00 AM
Both boats are made by the same company TELWATER.

fishingrod
04-04-2006, 12:18 PM
good question, ibbo

From my research, the Quinnie has flotation in the side of the boat so if it is swamped then it stay upright (in theory) ..............
I spoke to a Stacer dealer yesterday and I think they are releasing some new models this year to address some of the safety aspects...................

cheers
Raymond

Ive been told that some model have already been released. There is a 519 Stacer already in dealers with the new floatation. If you can find SeaHorses original post on bowriders there is some discussion re this.

You are prob right that the other models will follow later this year :)

Seahorse
04-04-2006, 05:55 PM
u r right fishing rod. stacer do have the 519 bowrider, but the room inside is very limited and the transom is so much longer end to end. it looks weird. the 525 has got shit loads more room. dont know what stacer were trying to achieve. the rear platform is far to long. better to have the room in the boat. i have seen the quinnie and stacer and think finish is just as good as each other. time to deal on sat. ;D

ibbo
04-04-2006, 08:39 PM
feedback very much appreciated

Seahorse, why are you buying a 115 mercury optimax?

Am interseted in same motor, i found the smart guages and stainless prop standard the most appealing

Let us know how you go at the tinnie and camping show!!

Seahorse
04-04-2006, 08:48 PM
i just want the 115. smart guages sound great. didnt want the normal 115, and cant afford 4 stroke. optimax sounds a good proposition. i dont know real lot. just dont want a 90 and dont like what i hear on the etecs

ibbo
04-04-2006, 08:55 PM
what have you heard about the etecs

Seahorse
04-04-2006, 09:07 PM
have a look back on hear. few guys have mentioned few things. just the doubt that is in my mind. prob just personal thing now.
i just know i wont be getting one.have a look at boatpoint site. i dont know how to put site up on here

SJ
04-04-2006, 09:56 PM
I have been looking at both these models, and I do get the impression that the Quinnie is the big brother of the two, as mentioned earlier by Stork71 they are both made by Telwater and out of the same factory in fact.

There seems to be a bit of conjecture with regards to the hull on both boats what with the Millenium hull and the Evo hull, I could be wrong and I would be glad to hear if I have it wrong, but I have the impression the price difference in the hull design, the new model Stacers also now have the level flotation.

The Stacer is a bit cramped, seems as though the Transom is making up the difference, I think I would prefer the room in the boat though!

I like what I hear about the Optimax, I'm a sucker for the gauges :) all that aside, if you read the blurb it is a mix between the 2 and the 4 stroke (see link below)

http://www.mercurymarine.com.au/mpi/mmproddb.nsf/CLUP2/569EED3499C49D2ACA25709A000A2E93?OpenDocument

Might see you at the Tackle and Tinnie show, Seahorse 8-) hopefully there will be some good specials going!

southernson
04-04-2006, 11:12 PM
Ive had a brief look at both boats in showrooms and i belive that the quintrex has a better layout with larger bow section. Just my opinion. I think for motor options would go optimax on both wether it be quinny or stacer. Reason being have heard a few issues with other motors of same catorgry suich as etec in relation to problems in first hours of use. Optimax seem to have a better package.
Ne way good luck and happy boating.
Cheers Matt

madman1
05-04-2006, 10:27 AM
ibbo,

If you are looking for a family friendly package, why haven't you considered the cabin boats.

I have a 525 Stacer Cuddy and cant fault it. #My 90Hp etec pushes it along comfortably at anything up to 65km/hr with excellent fuel efficiency.

The reason for the Cuddy purchase was the fact that you get absloute protection when the weather turns pear shaped and it gives the kids somewhere to bunk down out of the sun.

I have checked the Stacer web site and it seems the 519 Cuddies are significantly smaller than the 525 version and in fact the 539's are smaller also in in overall waterline length.

IMO they dont look as good as 525's.

Anyway just my two bobs worth.

Cheers

Markl

MickS
05-04-2006, 12:22 PM
I purchased the 525 Stacer with 115 four stroke, and have been happy so far.

The quintrex has the flared hull, and the Stacer has the Evo hull, weather or not it makes that bigger difference in boats this size I'm not sure. A mate has a 510 quintrex and I can't notice any great difference in the ride.

I had a few extras fitted to my boat which was going to push up the cost, so the cheaper boat initially helped here.

I was told the Stacer has built in boyancy, but it runs different to the Quintrex which is why in the Stacer I could not get a in floor storage/kill tank.

My Stacer dealer is about 10 mins from home, where the Quintrex dealer is about 30 mins. I have been back a few times for trailer adjustments, first tunes etc, so the closer to home was good for me.

Good luck, I reckon both boats are pretty even but take your time, work out what you will use the boat for. The drive away packages both offer still are a little short in some areas.

ibbo
05-04-2006, 07:13 PM
Madman1

Good option but how much usable area have you got on deck

I have 3 kids and spacing out on a bowrider appeals to me

Just have to pick the days to go out

Wont ever be too far from home with kids on board

no_hoper
05-04-2006, 09:08 PM
i have a mate that worked for quinny he ran one of the assembly lines. he would not touch a quinny, he told me that they do little on research for ride ability and more on cose cutting, ie the hulls are designed to get maximum use out of the ally sheeting. they actually stretch the sheeting to make it go further which in turn weakens it . as stacer is made at the same place i would assume thay do the same. as i said a mate told me this so i am only repeting what i have been told. i would like to hear if anyone else has heard the same or similar

Seahorse
05-04-2006, 09:15 PM
i would like to think they have a good quality control. stretching ally to make it go futher sounds real sus. i have checked the spec of most of the ally boats 5.2 thereabout and the weight of stacer is better than others. maybe they use bigger welds. ;D

Gbanger
06-04-2006, 04:55 PM
one word: bluefin

two words: buy one

three words: ill shut up

Seahorse
06-04-2006, 05:55 PM
i have seen them gbanger. not bad. will check them out more closely at the tinnie show

ibbo
06-04-2006, 08:21 PM
Blue fin bowrider 525 is 480kg boat only

Stacer 525 is 561kg boat only

Both have 3mm bottom and 2mm sides, both almost identicle length stacer 8cm longer.

Both can have 115hp max

The blue fin would kill the stacer on performance but is it as strong? Where is that extra 81kg is it in welds?

Seahorse
06-04-2006, 08:23 PM
apparently in the folds. dont know why the blufin would kill the stacer on performance. tell me why?

ibbo
06-04-2006, 08:29 PM
If it was loaded with my family 81kg less would help noticeably i think out of the hole

Seahorse
06-04-2006, 09:02 PM
maybe, but i feel better with extra 81kg. there for a reason. wouldnt be there just for the hell of it. i will stay with stacer at the moment till shown otherwise, and maybe someone will at the boat show

SJ
07-04-2006, 09:57 AM
Well, if you think the welding is bad on the Quinnie, don't bother looking at the Alleycraft, if you have a look under the top rail they have spot welds about 2 inchs long spaced at 6-8 inch intervals, the Quinnie and the Stacer have continuous weld ;)

Gbanger
07-04-2006, 10:09 AM
welding on seajay is full welds no stiches, but just looks shocking

Gbanger
07-04-2006, 10:11 AM
i looked closely at the stacer, the seats and fitout is a little crap and mass produced... the seats alone in the bluefin will sway you, the buckets are unbeleivably comfortable... the boat is just really solid...

the bluefin is plate and the stacer(and pretty much most others) are pressed..

i have never spoken to another boatie who has had experience with bluefins who have given them anything but a good wrap

Fixation
07-04-2006, 11:40 AM
Hi Ibbo,

When I was buying my boat I got separate prices for boat, motor and trailer. Everyone seems to want to sell you a package deal. I saved big bucks by going round at the boat show and getting the best prices on each. Then I took the prices in to the place I thought would be able to deliver the best customer service etc. and told them to either match the price or beat it. It saved me big bucks. And also when your buying your boat make sure you inspect it thoroughly before you take possession of it. Just make sure you are happy with the workmanship.

Seahorse
07-04-2006, 04:27 PM
thats a great idea fixation. when u got the best prices on boat motor and trailer how did u goi about putting it into a package if from different places. how much did u save. very interested

cheers greg

ibbo
07-04-2006, 04:40 PM
Went to tinnie and camping show today looked at 519 stacer bowrider didnt like it transom way too big not enough room inside, 525 much better

Had a look at Horizon boats 5150 bowrider looks great excellent value for money, would like to hear any feedback about Horizon

Can get 5150 bowrider with F80 yamaha with transom door for around 27k

The bloke there reckons the prices are his best always so there is no bargaining

Seahorse
07-04-2006, 04:47 PM
80 would be to small.

ibbo
07-04-2006, 06:35 PM
go and have a look anyway seahorse tell us what u think about horizon

Seahorse
07-04-2006, 09:49 PM
no probs ibbo

SJ
08-04-2006, 07:22 PM
My preference on the day was the Blue Fin Bow rider 525 from Mr Tinnies, particularily liked the quality of the seats.

You can find them on the left as you walkin from the main entrance.

3mm allround construction 115lt under floor tank
Transom door
Grab rail on Windscreen
Bimini
Eagle 240 GPS/Sounder
GME VHF radio
Level Flotation
Safety Gear for 5
12 months registrations
Mariner/Mercury 90 ELPTO full 3 year warranty
Dunbier trailer

$28990

I was also quite impressed with the Horizon 4750 Bow Rider, considering the price $20990 worth a look at this price, you could afford some upgrades and still have change from 25K

3mm bottom, 2mm sides
ff80 Sounder
60 lt fuell tank
no grab rail on windscreen
Bimini
Tie down
Registration
4 Seasons trailer alloy wheels
Yamaha 70hp 2str
add $150 for safety Gear
add Spare wheel $185

ibbo
08-04-2006, 07:42 PM
sj i thought you were a salesman from mr t's reading the first bit, until you spoke about horizon

Bluefin looks really good plate aly, great seats, but hate the drop in the floor, i wonder if you can order it without, as i plan to be walking up and down the boat with big fish on, dont want no injuries

Seahorse
08-04-2006, 08:29 PM
sounds like he was trained by mr.t. the salesman i had was a shocker

SJ
08-04-2006, 09:44 PM
Sorry to dissapoint, Im not a salesman, agree that the Mr Tinnie sales guys were average though, some of my questions took a bit of 'hang on I'll find out"

Point taken on the step Ibbo, surely something could be rigged for the walkthrough ?

Anyway I'm still staying with the Quinnie all said and done, Im looking at a second hand 475 Bowrider tormorrow, unfortunatly my budget does not run to the 30K mark or I would be seriously considering the blue Fin otherwise.

SJ
09-04-2006, 07:35 PM
Well I have taken the plunge, had a look at a Quintrex 475 Bowrider this morning, looks like it is straight out of the showroom, went out for a quick run off Manly, made an offer, deal is done ;D

I am going to get one of those mobile inspections done before I hand over the money though, anyone got any recomendations?

Seahorse
09-04-2006, 08:20 PM
good on ya sj. tell us about boat motor, extras. how much> pics?

ibbo
09-04-2006, 08:45 PM
no recommendations but same as seahorse tell us all about it and pics

SJ
09-04-2006, 09:08 PM
Mercury 75hp 2 str 27hrs
Hydraulic steering
Stainless Steel prop with lock, apparently the prop was stolen the first week he had it, so he bought a lock for the new one.
Bimini, Bow cover and tarp cover
Trailer lock
The rest is standard

Seahorse
09-04-2006, 09:25 PM
guess next weekend cant come quick enough, or u taking tomorrow off. ;D what did that cost u?

SJ
09-04-2006, 09:25 PM
Not sure how to add more than one pic at a time

SJ
09-04-2006, 09:32 PM

That would be great, could you call my boss for me ;)

Actually hope to have it all sorted and picked up on Friday.

ibbo
10-04-2006, 08:21 AM
have fun mate im sure you will

seahorse and i still have no idea

im now looking through savages range and just noticed the 5m 500 scorpian is 408kg, seams light on and the 540 5.4m is 580kg. Now am i alone here or is that a massive amount of difference. I know they dont reinforce with timber so they are lighter than the opposition but these are both of their own boats similar in size. Where is all the weight?

Confused

Dan

SJ
10-04-2006, 10:13 AM
Hard to say maybe in the folds, the bracing, the accessories, seats, fuel tank, flooring material, anchor(s), rails??

Seahorse
10-04-2006, 05:45 PM
hey ibbo
i looked at haines signature today. 530c, 540f and 542f. got a price from springwood marine. wild marine on coast was $7000 cheaper. really nice boats.
looks the goods for me. just hard to decide but still lookin though.

cheers
greg

Seahorse
10-04-2006, 06:45 PM
hey ibbo,
just talking to hainsey. he has got 542f signature for sale for $32000 i think he said. sounds really good but iam after a newie. if your interested get on to him. nice bloke.

cheers
greg

ibbo
10-04-2006, 09:12 PM
thanks anyway seahorse, like you im pretty sure i'll get a new one, i am hoping the wife will pass a maximum budget of 27k.

Pretty sure i'll go a 5150 horizon with transom door with a 90 merc optimax

Really want a stacer 525 with transom door, dont make anymore, 519 too small and 549 still not same amount of room as 525.

Happy hunting

Dan

Swerve
10-04-2006, 10:45 PM
Neither

Fixation
11-04-2006, 01:10 PM
Seahorse,

Sorry I didn't get back to you about the package thing. After I had nutted out exactly what rig I wanted I basically went round at the boat shows and boat suppliers. Then I just asked each dealer what the best price they could do on each individual part (hull, motor, trailer) Then I just went into the place I thought I would get the best service from and I said "I'm here to buy today" whacked the prices down from each place and told them that they had to beat all of them before I came to the party. Was that simple. It wasn't just hundreds of dollars I saved it was several grand. By spending more time doing the research and saving the money I was able to buy all my electronics etc. I've heard of guys saving major money doing the same thing when buying big plate boats too. Give it a go if you got time.

Lets us know how you go.
Regards.

Rlee
11-04-2006, 01:45 PM
SJ ... I must say I was very pleased with the sales help I got from Mr T's.

Being new to boating and a female I have asked lot of stupid questions before and after the purchase.

From what I understand there is only Theo and his son that are salesmen and the others were helpers at the show which are needed as two people couldnt handle the volume of enquiries on those days.

Good luck with your new boat.

Rlee
11-04-2006, 01:49 PM
Ibbo I thought that the drop in the floor was a good thing for the the extra head room with the bimini.

I have to admit that I have tripped on it a few times but blamed that on the alcohol... I am used to it now .

finding_time
11-04-2006, 01:50 PM
Neither

Yep i have got to agree!!!

I would personally be looking at an asnew second hand small( 4.8 to 5.20) glass boat there are plenty of options and all of them will out perform and outlast the above boats! 27k for a 5.2 ally boat with 3mm bottom and 2mm sides is just rediculous :o :o :o

Ian

SJ
11-04-2006, 02:11 PM
Hi Rlee

Actually the guy was helpful, it just took some time to get the information I was after 8-)

SJ
11-04-2006, 02:32 PM
Hi Rlee

I meant to ask earlier, did you buy a new boat at the show?

Have you previously owned a Blue Fin as I would be interested to know what you think of them, I did particularily like the look there Bow Rider they had on display.

Rlee
11-04-2006, 02:49 PM
Ordered the bluefin bowrider 5.25 at the boat show in Sept from Mr T's. and it was delivered 6 weeks later.

Going around the Tinny show on Sunday just confirmed in my mind what a good choice it was (now I know a little more about boats lol).

We love it.. it was the perfect choice for us as I wanted a bowrider to have the extra seating space in the bow which we use all the time compared to a cabin I thought we would rarely use.

ibbo
11-04-2006, 03:07 PM
Gday Rlee, what motor have you got and how does it perform? What sort of price did you pay and how have you found after sales service?

Mr T's is very close for me.

Dan

ibbo
11-04-2006, 03:10 PM
I would personally be looking at an asnew second hand small( 4.8 to 5.20) glass boat there are plenty of options and all of them will out perform and outlast the above boats!

Did I do the quote thing right?

Finding_Time what would you recommend?

finding_time
11-04-2006, 04:22 PM
Mate

I know boats have got expensive in the last couple of years but paying 27 grand for what is a jumped up tinnie seems over the top. There appears to be a lot of value in buying someone elses depreciation and a glass or good plate boat with 100 odd hours on the clock provided its been looked after represents good buying.

I brought my southwind almost two years ago the guy i got it from spent 37 grand getting it right i brought it from him for 24,000.00 with 56 hours on the clock ( Bargin) i was looking for a while but good buys are out there!!

Ian

Seahorse
11-04-2006, 05:15 PM
hey ibbo, iam now going to go glass. i looked at the 540 signature all options, sounder vhf radio, side curtains, storm covers, live bait well, 115merc, looks real smick. $33650.
brand new. cheapest thing i could see in tinnie of any quality was stacer 525 half cab 90 optimax $33000

cheers
greg

finding_time
11-04-2006, 05:36 PM
hey ibbo, iam now going to go glass. i looked at the 540 signature all options, sounder vhf radio, side curtains, storm covers, live bait well, 115merc, looks real smick. $33650.
brand new. cheapest thing i could see in tinnie of any quality was stacer 525 half cab 90 optimax $33000

cheers
greg

That sounds great!!! That is a great hull and am sure you will be very happy with it!!! It would run rings around any tinnie out there. And will last alot longer

Ian

Ps. Drive it hard, the faster you got the better that hull performs! ;) ;)

ibbo
11-04-2006, 07:26 PM
Seahorse have you ordered it, where are you getting it from, i spoke to a guy the other day about haines bowriders he said he dosent stock them because too much competition from yank boats.(Cheaper, same if not better quality)

Any idea what he's talking about maybe worth me looking at

Seahorse
11-04-2006, 07:52 PM
not ordered yet ibbo. just few more things to sort out. wont be long. got price from wild marine burleigh. nice bloke. should ring him and ask. his name is ken. i saw signature bowriders at springwood marine the other arvo. well iam pretty sure they were signatures. do urself a favour and have a look before u buy tinnie. i just thought that they would be far out of my reach, especially the haines. eversince i have mentioned them on here i have only had good responses, not one negative. when i was ask springwood marine yesterday, they had both the haines cabin and quinnie bowriders. just no comparsion in finish. its just they are miles to dear there. i was quoted $42000 for the same boat and wilde quoted $34000.

cheers
greg

gawby
11-04-2006, 08:03 PM
Ibbo
Just sent you a pm on the stacer.
Graeme

Seahorse
12-04-2006, 08:31 PM
hey ibbo, how u going with finding anything? any decisions yet?

cheers
greg

ibbo
13-04-2006, 08:40 AM
Seahorse im now looking at glass bowriders new or near new. Hard to find the boat you want with the motor you want second hand.

Want 5m boat with 115 merc optimax. Now prefering glass or plate.

Max budget 30k

How are you going with yours

Cheers

Dan

PADDLES
13-04-2006, 09:02 AM
Hi guys, when we were looking late last year, Cunningham's at redcliffe had the polycraft 530br for around the $28k mark with a 90 merc. Upgarading to a 115 wouldn't be too much extra. It was a bit lacking in the fitout but i guess at that price you buy extras as required. Just another comparison for ya, they may have gone up in price since then. :)

Seahorse
13-04-2006, 08:03 PM
nah dont want plastic

fishingrod
13-04-2006, 09:15 PM
You can get a basic drive away deal on a Haines 520 Breeze Runabout (not bowrider) for about $29300 with a 115hp carby 2 stroke Jono.

Personally after looking at 2-7 year old rigs around the low-mid 20's im thinking that the above package might be a good buy.

All the options will bump the price up though.

My wish list has already started: Hydraulic steer, foam filled hull, stainless prop, dual batts, plumbing to bait tank, rear lounge, carpets?, extra covers, spare wheel?, rear step, radios, sounder, cutting board, hmmm ill stop now

Seahorse
14-04-2006, 06:30 PM
hey fishing rod. i got a price of $33650 for a 540 signature half cab, with 115 merc or 37750 with optimax storm covers,vhf radio, piranha sounder m600 battery isolater box. bimina, side clears front clears, all regos on trailer ready to go. got quote in writing last week.

cheers greg

fishingrod
15-04-2006, 12:52 AM
Hi SeaHorse
That price sounds reasonable with the extras you mentioned. I know the Breeze i mentioned is a very basic package.

F Rod

adds31
16-04-2006, 10:59 PM
Ibbo,
Go the 542 signature mate. Great for the family and great for the banks, Barwons that is.

Cheers Adds.....

ibbo
17-04-2006, 10:30 AM
Will keep that in mind adds 8-)

Do you own one? :)

Cheers Ibbo

krico
17-04-2006, 11:02 AM
I just sold my Stacer 475 Baymaster Sports. Was a good boat. Not much difference between them and the Quinnie.

Seahorse
17-04-2006, 11:48 AM
hows it all going ibbo? got that boat yet? i wished i never started looking. saw a stebcraft yest, 5.8m h/cab. was $37790. if i had that extra money i would have bought it on the spot. but still looking. i got 1 big headache. [smiley=dizzy.gif]

finding_time
17-04-2006, 04:53 PM
Will keep that in mind adds #8-)

Do you own one? #:)

Cheers Ibbo

Hey ibbo

A mate of mine owns a 542 signature and its a great boat the hull performance is very very impressive

Ian

Seahorse
17-04-2006, 05:04 PM
the 542 is getting got reports but its just the dollars

PADDLES
18-04-2006, 01:41 PM
fair call on the poly ya either love em or hate em. you won't be dissapointed with a signature. that seems like a red hot price too for the 540, it's pretty competitive with the pricing of most 5 to 5.5m half cabins and it's got the signature name to boot.

Seahorse
18-04-2006, 03:43 PM
it looks the goods. just wish i could afford the optimax. think it might be time to negotiate. dealer said he would do at his cost 12650. went to springwood marine and was quoted 15000 for same motor and 7000 extra for package deal. how do they sell boats at those prices or just dont people shop around.

MILTON
18-04-2006, 07:52 PM
Go for the Quintrex

MILton

ibbo
18-04-2006, 09:40 PM
went to springwood marine and was quoted 15000 for same motor and 7000 extra for package deal. how do they sell boats at those prices or just dont people shop around.

Seahorse you will find the dealers with the bigger names are probably more expensive from a starting point. #Have you told them about your other price or are you happier with smaller mob down coast. #

I would support a smaller dealer myself but they need to be close if you have any worries IMO.

Havent had time to look for a boat for a while - researching glass next :)

Seahorse
19-04-2006, 05:45 PM
bit more friendlier in the smaller dealerships i feel. would love to hear what u come up with on ur glass research.

RayB
19-04-2006, 06:03 PM
I also shopped at Springwood Marine was quoted an extremely high price for a Quintrex Top ender that made me walk away. There were other concerns I had with this dealer but maybe I shouldn't say too much on this forum. If anyone wants to know then they can send me a PM.

As you can guess the dealer has cheesed me off. Maybe it was just a bad salesman and the dealer is OK.

Raymond

Coontakinta
20-04-2006, 11:44 AM
Seahorse and ibbo.

I conferr with fixation on the bitza thing. I saved around $5k by buying my rig this way. Hull and trailer from one dealer. The motor and electronics came from another.

R u after an optimax because its direct injection? If so then y not take a look @ the TLDi Tohatsu? I believe they have been released now or r soon to be. I have a 90 TLDi on the RS end of my Seaquest and apart from some initial prop sizing issues, am very happy with it. Its quiet and fuel effecient. The only other thing I guess u could criticise about them is the lack of gauges. Only comes with 2 gauges, they being trim and tacho. Usually cheaper than the other brands also ;)

Seahorse
20-04-2006, 05:26 PM
5 grand is a lot. who fitted the motor. i want optimax

btsah
23-04-2006, 09:24 PM
m

Rlee
24-04-2006, 09:18 AM
I agree with RayB about concerns with certain dealers.

I also think that the dealer you choose to purchase your boat from is an important thing too. If you have a problem after or for your service you need to be confident in them.