PDA

View Full Version : Marlin Broadbill 600 Sport

Doug_Juergens
19-05-2006, 02:19 PM
Greetings from American Samoa. I live in American Samoa and keen to buy a Marlin Broadbill Sport 600, and unable to determine value. Can any member point me in the right direction? The boat is in reasonable condition. Thanks. Doug

seatime
19-05-2006, 07:35 PM
G'day Doug, American Samoa, cool, Marlin Broadbill Sport 6oo, very nice.

'Glasses guide' maybe, think u need to subscribe. Try 'boatpoint' or 'trading post' sites. There is probably 3 other cat brands available in Oz that would be up around the Broadbill. Look at 'Kevlacat' and 'Noosa Cat' for some comparisions.

What do u do in American Samoa?

What's a popular offshore package for over there, Yank or French made GRP hulls I suppose?

Anyway welcome to Oz, of sorts.

Doug_Juergens
22-05-2006, 11:10 AM
G'day 2U Mr. Gelsec. I am the Environmental Attorney for the territory. Actually, there are a heap of NZ and Oz boats around, but only one Broadbill. They also fish an aluminum twin hull the Samoan's call an alia. If you do a Google Search Images you get a view. Apologies for late reply, I am [obviously] a newbie and didn't sort out that I had other messages. I actually made contact with Ross Hunter, the designer of the Broadbill. Good to chat. Doug