PDA

View Full Version : Any advice Polycraft 5.99

Brissyguy
13-06-2006, 07:40 PM
Hi all,

Are there any Poly 5.9 owners out there that could give me some info on how they handle etc ?

Any info greatly recieved.

Cheers,
# # # # # #Rich.

Sportfish_5
13-06-2006, 09:14 PM
Hey Rich

Long time no hear - sounds like you have been busy saving for the new boat ???

Few guys here with the big polys so hopefully they will respond. I also think there is a boat hire mob here in Brisbane that have one so might be good to do if you are considering one

Cheers

Greg

Pirate_Pete_Tas
13-06-2006, 10:12 PM
Go to http://www.polyboatowners.com/forum/ & ask all your questions there. They have a few5.99 owners there.

Pete

Brissyguy
14-06-2006, 08:12 PM
Hi and thanks Greg and Pete,

Will take advice from you both, cheers.

Greg,
It's the damn job that has kept me away mate, never seem to have much time lately so the decision was made to start looking for a fun machine.

We want something that will be as at home over Deep Tempest as it would be on the beach at Tanga's.
Must admit the bugs biting again lol.

Hope all is well with you, I noticed you are now boatless ???

Will catch up soon.

Cheers,
# # # # # Rich.

FishHunta
15-06-2006, 04:19 PM
G'day Rich,
Try doing a search of "boat chat" forum, keywords "Polycraft 5.99 Cuddy Cab", select posts made "in the last three months". This should lead you to a thread where I asked the same ?'s. There is some honest evaluations of the poly's in that thread. I have since put the 5.99 to a test ride & liked the ride so much i bought one, will be picking it up next fri ;D ;D ;D
Looks like we have the same destinations in mind too mate!

Take one for a test ride, you will become one of the converted.

Daz

Brissyguy
16-06-2006, 09:58 PM
Hi Daz,

Thanks for the response, I will follow your trail mate and see what others have to say.

Am very keen to hear what you think of yours after a few trips.

Cheers,
# # # # # Rich.