PDA

View Full Version : Suzuki 140 New

nelton87
09-07-2006, 11:37 AM
Guys, I was down at VMR Raby Bay today and looking at there new inflatable the guys on duty today told me they have got a New set of 140's they are looking to sell. The units have only Demo Hours, I think under 40hrs. He advised that Suzuki will be prepared to pass on the full recreational warranty for these engines to any new buyers.
The guys only used them to test a new vessel, And found they needed larger motors for towing home vessels when the break down.
The guy on duty advised that they found the fuel consumption exceptional for the short time they used them.
They also swear by Suzuki's as the best they have used in a long time and would not go back to the others.
If anyone is interested or knows of someone who may be interested in buying a set please give them a call as I think they are a worthy organisation and I would like to help.
Cheers
Nelton

nelton87
13-07-2006, 10:02 AM
I spoke with VMR today and asked them what was the price on the motors, They are going to ask for $ 12,500 each plus GST with all New Instruments and Electrical Cable along with Stainless Steel Props.
The only the will not supply is Throttle / Gear Cables and a boat.
With Warranty From Suzuki!
What a shame I would have liked the inflatable.
If anyone is interested the contact # for them is 0427 37 28 30
Regards
Nelton :) :) :) :)