PDA

View Full Version : "Krakkatinni" 660 Maxi & "Plain Jane"

Fisher_Boats
18-07-2006, 08:54 AM
Hello,
Haven't put any boats on for a while so thought I'd post a few pics up.
This one is a 660 walkaround cuddy with a work station on the back deck.
The owner conned me into painting the sunburst orange so now Lee's got a bit of a look alike (sorry Lee :P)
The pics will tell the story.

Cheers Col

Fisher_Boats
18-07-2006, 08:55 AM
:)

Fisher_Boats
18-07-2006, 08:57 AM
Aft view

Fisher_Boats
18-07-2006, 08:58 AM
Dash

Fisher_Boats
18-07-2006, 08:59 AM
Folding removable seats
decking is tube rubber matting

Fisher_Boats
18-07-2006, 09:01 AM
This is Plain Jane
It's a 600 maxi with a 175 Suzi powering it.

Fisher_Boats
18-07-2006, 09:02 AM
:)

Fisher_Boats
18-07-2006, 09:03 AM
Work station with doors and drawers instead of tackle lockers

griz066
18-07-2006, 09:10 AM
Very Very nice ;)

a_big_red_1
18-07-2006, 09:30 AM
i love your work, damn nice boats #8-)

BTW...whos Nissan ute in the last pic?

Daz

seatime
18-07-2006, 10:31 AM
Top looking rigs Col, is Plain Jane painted with Duralac or similar?

rgds

Lone_Wolf
18-07-2006, 12:13 PM
Col,

Did he not want a walk through transom or is it not an option?

Fisher_Boats
18-07-2006, 12:28 PM
Daz.....One of the blokes who works for us. He had a short wheel base cut down and then he made the tray.

gelsec....It's nyalic clear finish. Duralac is a yellowish anti corrosive paste for dissimilar metals

Lonewolf.... It is an option he didn't want one.

Cheers Col

MrWong
18-07-2006, 12:37 PM
Awesome stuff Col ....... am saving my pennys for a day that I can upgrade
Cheers
Norm

Fisher_Boats
18-07-2006, 02:04 PM
aaaahhhh mr wong [smiley=chinese.gif]..... how's them electrics going?

Cheers Col

PinHead
18-07-2006, 02:42 PM
is that an ausfish sticker on the stern of the orange one ??? If it is..own up..who won lotto.

Az
18-07-2006, 03:32 PM
yet more fantastic work!! awesome mate! 8-)

DALEPRICE
18-07-2006, 03:58 PM
thats some mouth watering stuff coll,
that ally work on the work station of plain jane
is some quality stuff. will drop by again soon.
cheers dale

seatime
18-07-2006, 04:00 PM
gelsec....It's nyalic clear finish. Duralac is a yellowish anti corrosive paste for dissimilar metals
Cheers Col

nyalic! that's the one, thanks Col. That's the stuff you can touch up with a paint brush isn't it.

rgds

Murks
18-07-2006, 04:02 PM
Very nice :)
one day i when i grow up ;) i might get me one of them
Murks

markpeta
18-07-2006, 06:06 PM
is that an ausfish sticker on the stern of the orange one ??? If it is..own up..who won lotto.

Pinhead,

I put all decals on the boats that go out and Ausfish stickers go on all of them ;).

Mark

SeaSaw
18-07-2006, 09:23 PM
Top rigs again Col. I'll be studying those bait stations closely ;)

BUT

I know your holding out on us. 8-) So when ya going to show us. Cmon Col, please, please, I can't wait ..... Go the "Liquidator" ;D ;D

Mark

StevenM
19-07-2006, 07:15 AM
Top looking rigs as per usual Col

Cheers

Steven

Fisher_Boats
19-07-2006, 07:55 AM
# # BUT

I know your holding out on us. #8-) #So when ya going to show us. #Cmon Col, please, please, I can't wait #..... Go the "Liquidator" ;D ;D #

Mark[/quote]

Getting very close......I'm hanging out as well :P

Here's a little pic ;D ;D

Col

Thunderbird
19-07-2006, 08:55 AM
Hello,
Haven't put any boats on for a while so thought I'd post a few pics up.
This one is a 660 walkaround cuddy with a work station on the back deck.
The owner conned me into painting the sunburst orange so now Lee's got a bit of a look alike (sorry Lee :P)
The pics will tell the story.

Cheers Col
Crack-a-tinny......... I reckon lee's [smiley=Mr-T.gif] going to crack a mental! [smiley=furious2.gif]
The people to kill list just keeps growing. Good thing he's got a big back yard. [smiley=icqadd.gif]Yep, green grass and daisy's all year round at his place. [smiley=laugh.gif]
The work station has proven to work a treat with the centre cab design (where you can get the esky up the bow to store the catch) but with a walk-a-round cuddy and bait station is there enough room to throw an esky in? or is that what the bracket is for on the roof ;)
Hang on, havn't seen the inside of the cab yet. Macca's probably got a nice fridge, chilli cold XXXX beer and a dog kennel for marlin the dog as well! lol..
Very nice boat and plane jane would have to be an understatement i'd reckon.
keep up the fantastic work.
cheers birdy.....

JB
19-07-2006, 09:17 AM
Awesome stuff again Col, just when you think they cant get any better they do! You'll have me divorced before im married and into one of those things LOL .

Well done , keep up the great work.

Jas

craigie
19-07-2006, 01:18 PM
Gees Col, That's a tease that little pic of "Liquidator" ? Is that the flash pro boat ??

Timmy (The new guy starting next week) rung me yestarday, a very excited young man !! Looking forward to his new job !!

Cheers
Craigie.

perko
19-07-2006, 06:45 PM
Love your work, if only you would build cats. ;) #Or does the liquidator have two hulls, pics to small to tell.

madmackrel
19-07-2006, 07:16 PM
8-) Col awesome boats mate, two quetions , crackatinny how much, and the flooring used (rubber?) What is it and were do you get it from. Cheers Madmac

Cheech
19-07-2006, 07:19 PM
Col,

Can I make 2 suggestions for rod holders,,,,

Add and extra one about a metre forward of the front holder (near the cab) so that you can add an extra floater when fishing 3 and the current is out your side. Otherwise the 3rd person misses out. Would keep it out of the way of the side front deckie spot. Can also be used to store a spare rod that is always hanging around. I find that not everyone is a fan of rocket launchers and prefer to have spare rods handy. Also if just short hops between spots you do not want to bother with launchers.

Add a couple of rod holders either directly onto the side of the cab on the sides, or on the work station, or both. I have low down holders on my boat (3 each side) and they are a big hit with myself and deckies as it stores the rods low down inside the boat out of the spray when travelling and handy to access.

I would also try to direct the forward holders a bit more towards the side rather than back because if you have a rod in that holder, the rod and line ends up very close to the deckie that is fishing the stern. More of an angle to the side gives everyone more room when a rod is in it.

Cheech

Cheech
19-07-2006, 07:22 PM
The other thing I forgot to mention re the holders on the side of the cab is that they are perfect to store the net and have it in easy reach but out of the way.

Gbanger
19-07-2006, 08:39 PM
im going to stand up for the little man who need a stiff drink after each of these posts and request col stop advertising on here...

IT MAKES ME SO MAD AND JEALOUS SEEING THESE RIGS!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

chooky
19-07-2006, 09:57 PM
;) ;) ;) Hey Col give us a decent photo of the "LIQUIDATOR"

Sportfish_5
19-07-2006, 10:20 PM
Got all that Col ?? ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Fisher_Boats
20-07-2006, 01:03 PM
Hey Birdy....You crack me up mate ;D ;D I think your in the wrong profession ;)

Hi Jas.........I'll let you work out your priorities :-X

Craigie.....It's coming mate. That's good news with Tim...Cheers for that [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

Perko.... If we can ever catch up with the current lot you never know :P

Madmack........Sent you a PM.

Cheech........Cheers for the ideas mate.... At the end of the day it's usually up to the customer where he wants the rod holders. Personally I have them everywhere I can.

Gbanger........ ;D ;D

Chook.....Mate there will be heaps of pics of "Liquidator" on here in a few days. Got to wait until it's on the water. ;)

Greg........ :P :P :P ;D

Cheers Col

snappa
20-07-2006, 02:51 PM
bugga .. i want one ..

orange of course .. :)

if not can ya fit a work station in the haines .... 8-)

seabug
20-07-2006, 06:54 PM
Is that the "Liquidator's"pic. inF+B's Plate Boat 3 :) ;)

Regards
Seabug

wessel
20-07-2006, 07:10 PM
Plane Jane,

How many rod holders do one need?

Krakkatinni, excellent name / awesome colours

Lay out of all these boats- let us just say I am keeping records of designs and manufaturer for the day when I finally arrive back in Brisvegas. I can live without me wife, but life will be tough without a boat. ;)

Keep it up mate,

Wess

Gbanger
20-07-2006, 08:17 PM
ill stock the fridge in preparation of the LIQUIDATOR

noluck
20-07-2006, 10:27 PM
Nice boat again Col

Col just one :question what is now waiting time orange one
cheers no_luck

Angla
20-07-2006, 11:28 PM
I must say they are stunning looking boats with a stunning finish.

The dash layout looks the goods too.

Just 1 Q. Is there a way to protect the vital equipment, Gps and Finder from the harsh sun that comes through the front windscreen, with either a larger front verandah or a heat deflector of some sorts nearer the units.

Angla

Gold_can
22-07-2006, 03:21 PM
Very nice boats !!
I am in the hunt for a new toy 5.5m - 6m
But I'm am a bit disapointed with the customer service I sent away for a quote via the website 2 weeks ago and haven't recieved a response, Could be a good excuse for the delay

Fishbone
24-07-2006, 01:44 PM
I think it's time to upgrade - how much will you give me for Fishbone as a trade-in on a 6.5 Centre Cab with 200 Suzuki and a bait station.

Got to get a bigger boat before Gibbo gets his.... I'll might even pay an extra K to get the slot in front of him in the production line. ;D ;D ;D