PDA

View Full Version : boat fit out

bass_buster
06-08-2006, 06:40 PM
hi all,
i recently went and bought a 4.35 stessco tinnie and i was wondering if anyone knows a place that would be able to put a casting deck in . ive thought about doing it myself but would much prefer it to be done profesionaly. at the moment it just has 2 bench seats and a drop in floor, any info would be great :-? . cheers

The_Guru
07-08-2006, 08:41 AM
What area are you in bass_buster, I know some guys who do some boat work west of ipswich if thats any help to you . I had some welding done to my hornet for the new decks and livewell. I did the ply and carpet myself to save on costs it came up really well. Only advise is that you will need heaps of glue (i used quik grip).

bass_buster
07-08-2006, 04:22 PM
i live around the northern suberbs of brisbane. does anyone know if holt marine do any work like i have already mentioned. :-?

maxwellson
07-08-2006, 05:40 PM
ring them up and find out mate

Poseidon
08-08-2006, 11:04 AM
Holt Marine sure do work like you mention. Last year I wanted to fill in between the rear thwart and the transom on my old tinny. I made up the floor myself and had Holt Marine weld in the supports required. They did a great job painted it up and it looked great. They have a workshop out the back and do all sorts of modifications by the look of it.

Regards Cameron.