PDA

View Full Version : boat show

lil_boatie
09-04-2006, 05:14 PM
Hay guys, just asking who went to the boat show and what was your most like boat that was there. I think the best boat or boat range were the formosa's ( only because i help build them ) :) , but wich boat did you enjoy and if you did see the formosa range what did you like about them and what did you not like about them.

I think i should say what i do at formosa, I have been working there for 3 months and have just been offered a traineeship. Got my first bonus the other day, I got 50 bucks, but i keep the stock levels up so the welders can weld it all together, but i am learning how to weld tomorrow, I hope it goes well :-[ , but hay this company has helped me out so much so if you in the market why not check them out

cheers. Cameron :)

lippa
09-04-2006, 05:42 PM
that 9m amm, sure was impressive!!!!!!!

skippa
09-04-2006, 06:01 PM
Here here Lippa,

What a horse .... [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

even if it is a tinnie ...

Cheers,
Tony 8-)

longtail
09-04-2006, 07:42 PM
didn't think i'd ever see a southwind owner at the tinnie show :-X ;D

hope ya spotted ya next boat tony ;) ;D ;D 8-)

cheers
jason

seatime
09-04-2006, 08:03 PM
Good luck with the traineeship lil_boatie.

That 9m AMM sure looked awesome! I thought the finish on the Noble SuperVee's was the best around, 24 degree deadrise and huge reverse chines, I bet they ride well, and they have a price to go with it.
There is an incredible range to choose from these days, where do u start. cheers

fishyjoe
10-04-2006, 06:44 AM
JBS for my money

The more I look the more I am sure, watch out for the new model - 15 degree deadrise and improved transom !!

The team at JBS are always working on producing the best boat they can.

Joe

murf
06-08-2006, 05:39 PM
Hi lil_boatie
looking at the new 4.6 formosa with a pod
where is the Formosa company situated? and how can i speak to someone who has one or driven one?
i am after a few mods and would like to talk to the manufacture direct other than reliing on saleperson
cheers Murf

lil_boatie
08-08-2006, 05:55 PM
PM sent murf