PDA

View Full Version : Guess the Important Announcement?

Grand_Marlin
21-08-2006, 08:32 AM
I wonder what the new important announcement is that is listed in the sticky section???

All the suspense is just too much #;D

September 2nd is a Saturday.

... it seems like a "snap" announcement from Ausfish.

My bet is a "rallying of the troops" to get behind the Fishing Party for the election... they just haven't sorted the details out yet.

What do you think?

Cheers

Pete

DR
21-08-2006, 09:51 AM
hopefully it will be to tell us who they have done a deal with as far giving them their preferences, so we know who to give our vote to.
obviously labor has to go.. they have treated all as idiots.. Beattie kept saying there was no election planned, the same day he announced the election he had his campaign ads on the TV, was already prepared, in my books that makes him a LIAR & he cannot be trusted..

Blackened
21-08-2006, 10:03 AM
G'day
Pete, I'll second that. It has to be somehting political... and a rallying of the troops. Lets hope seabreeze is saying 30-40kts for that day to keep EVERYONE off the water so we can support what needs to be supported 100%. Maybe its got something to do with "kick a greenie in the balls day" in regards to the suspected morton bay closures??
Dave

seatime
21-08-2006, 10:13 AM
Yep have to agree boys, better check the trailer bearings are free and ready for work, trailer lights all working etc, rego stickers and numbers in place. :)

rgds