PDA

View Full Version : Calling 6m Riptide owners

chris_stanley
25-08-2006, 10:03 AM
Hey fella's, i have read the reports and write ups seen the boats on the water and have been down to talk to dave. I was in and having a look at Sempre's the other day but would like to talk to you guys who have a 6m and be able to actually have a look at one, if at all possible. Im not a tyre kicker but just like to see what i may be spending my money on. Any help or input would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

mitch_05
25-08-2006, 05:01 PM
revs57 has a riptide, unsure if it is 6 metre but i know he has one so i am sure he will reply when he sees the thread

bidkev
25-08-2006, 05:29 PM
Send him a pm 'cause he's sometimes too busy to read all the threads. He's sure to help you out.

kev

revs57
25-08-2006, 05:57 PM
G'day Chris,

Yep Flamin' Riptide is a 600 Cuddy...which is around 6.6m in real terms...I'm absolutely stoked with it...I've had it in the water since December 2005, we've put 130 hours on it and sometimes thats been in pretty marginal conditions...wouldn't change a thing. Be happy for you to look over it...

I always get comments about stability, ride, handling, innovation and layout from the people I take out, and some of those are very informed and experienced fisho's.

Can show you heaps of photo's of the build process...most of the work is where it can't be seen and I'd be happy to negotiate a water test when you decide you want to go ahead.

I'm sure you'll be as impressed as I am...

I live in Logan. My contact number 0419-742-078.

Cheers

Rhys

chris_stanley
25-08-2006, 06:47 PM
Thanks for the help guys. Yeah Rhys seen the weapon on the water many a time (very nice). Cant PM anyone just yet need a few more posts but will give you a call. Cheers Chris.

griz066
25-08-2006, 06:59 PM
Now you wont get a better offer than that top place this site everyone with the same interest.
;D
;D
;D
;D
;D
;D
;D
;D
;D
;D
;D
;D