PDA

View Full Version : Swiss Cat 15ft

S.S.
12-09-2006, 08:20 AM
Has anyone on this board had an experiences with this vessel? Personally I've never heard of one but a friend is looking at buying one and wants feedback - good and bad....
Thanks

Noelm
12-09-2006, 08:21 AM
anything that has the word "cat" in it MUST be good!!

ahoj
12-09-2006, 02:14 PM
Picture please----load up the cats

S.S.
13-09-2006, 10:37 AM
hehehe..... I must admit i don't like the ride but anyway, checked out the website and found some detail plus a clearer pic. The price is good but I've told my aunt that it's probably best to check with her husband before spending $19500 on a boat that he may not like ;)

bassfanatic5
13-09-2006, 02:24 PM
Waterskiers warehouse in Toowoomba are the Queensland dealer for Swisscats they are a great boat and run with minimal hp, are unsinkable and have a great finnish are supper stable and draw very little water. I looked them over at Farmfest as my Labsport XT was on the Bombardier stand with 3 different size Swisscats and they generated a lot of interest, they have only been in Australia for 4months. Waterskiers have all the different sizes set up and are prepared to take the boats out for on water tests for people so as not to buy something that does not suit your needs.

If anyone would like to take one for a run please ring Rod Whitelock on 0400379514.

I have no ties with Waterskiers but when i brought my labsport Xt from them they flew me from brisbane to sydney for a test drive so i could make up my own mind on the boat. Something i have never been offered before. Another company wanted me to order their brand site unseen.

Cheers Damien

bassfanatic5
13-09-2006, 02:47 PM
Swisscat 15 Got Rod to email me a pic so you could have a look see.

jimbo1
13-09-2006, 10:02 PM
To be honoust I saw one here in WA at the boat show, and you dont get much for your $20,000 on the basic package. By the time you fit it out with all your extras its not that cheap.
And qaulity wise you get what you pay for, and that aint much!! Sorry wouldnt be my first choice

James

S.S.
14-09-2006, 01:10 PM
Thanks for the replies. The package as a whole from WSW in Toowoomba is pretty good. I'm sure I'll get a run in my uncle's new boat soon :) Hope he doesn't read these chatboards!!!