PDA

View Full Version : Wanted, trailer to suit 20ft mono, new or used

terminaltackle
20-09-2006, 05:48 PM
G,day, I posted this here as I hope someone out there can help with some advice or contacts for a trailer to suit a 20ft mono that a friend of mine wants to buy. The boat currently does not have a trailer and he is pretty keen on the boat, the problem being that when he has priced a trailer to suit the prices quoted have sort of put the boat out of reach.

If anyone has recently upgraded thier trailer or know of a 2nd hand one or a reasonably priced new one, could they let me know and I will pass the info on..

Thanks
Brett

fishingrod
20-09-2006, 11:03 PM
What has he been quoted for a new one? (and what area is he in)

I just got a new dual axle that will suit up to 18 foot (maybe 19 at a pinch) and found that "over the phone" prices varied a fair bit between dealers and brands.

Mine was $3500 + rego + $200 spare tyre came to just under $4K all up.

I agree you normally get what you pay for. But hopefully mine will be OK. Its only been in the water once so its too early to say yet.

NB my old trailer is already sold sorry.

Rod

DR
21-09-2006, 08:53 AM
not sure if this one is still available but worth a call...
The trailer is fully galvanised and in good condition. It is to suit a 19 to 20ft" or 6metre boat, it is a multi roller which has disc brakes and wheel bearings have just been replaced. The reason for selling is that I have purchased a new trailer for my boat and it will be ready to collect at the end of the month.

$1200 with roadworthy and 12 months rego

Call Steve
07 3820 6643

terminaltackle
21-09-2006, 06:47 PM
Thanks everyone, I will pass the info on to my mate..

Brett