PDA

View Full Version : Fisher Boats by Sea Sport on Boatpoint?

scottv50
06-10-2006, 02:01 PM
Has anybody else noticed a whole bunch of ads just listed on Boatpoint for Fisher Boats by a dealer called Sea Sports in Mooloolaba?

They all say NBP (New Boat Price) and the prices look exceedingly low to me!

I am thinking these prices are without motors. Or am I wong and the prices of Fisher Boats that good? The text in the ad doesn't say anything about not including motors.

e.g.

http://www.boatpoint.com.au/DesktopDefault.aspx?UsedBoatID=2088662&TabID=3338&Alias=boatpointau

Fisher 670 Extended Maxi - AUD$23,870

Is this right?

mirage
06-10-2006, 02:51 PM
That's a missleading ad. It must be for a bare hull only!!!
The engines would cost more than that. Not to mention fit out, electronics, trailer etc!!

Camo
06-10-2006, 03:39 PM
A fisher 660 maxi for $22,236. If its true I'll be bashing down his door tomorrow morning. Even if it hasn't got a motor. It must be a mistake.

Camo

MICHAELG
06-10-2006, 03:41 PM
Some wording has been left off(boatpoint issue apparently) - Col will be fixing shortly
michael

scottv50
06-10-2006, 04:25 PM
Some wording has been left off(boatpoint issue apparently) - Col will be fixing shortly
michael

I thought it was too good to be true! ;D But I was dreamin' hard that it was real!!!!!

Fisher_Boats
06-10-2006, 04:39 PM
John Fletcher (Sea Sport) is a mate of mine that sells boats and had some space left on Boat Point so threw them on for me.....but between him and Boat Point they made a mistake (putting it nicely)....it should be hull price only after the price.
He's sorting it out now.
Sorry for any inconveniences.......No one is trying to mislead anyone, just a mistake between him and boatpoint.

Cheers Col

scottv50
06-10-2006, 04:45 PM
Sorry for any inconveniences.......No one is trying to mislead anyone, just a mistake between him and boatpoint.

Cheers Col

No problem Col. I am only a newbie around this place, but have heard only good things about you and your operation. (I am assuming you are Col Svensson?) I was in no way implying that there was some sort of intentional misleading going on! It is actually quite refreshing to see you post on this forum and address this so quickly. Well done.

But, hot damn, I could see one of those babies parked in my driveway at those prices! #;D

PinHead
06-10-2006, 05:00 PM
it says hull price only on there now.

rat_catcher...just give Col ya money and I am sure he will build you a boat.

fishscale
06-10-2006, 10:34 PM
Good on you col i just got back from the bank with the money only to see that you have shot my hopes down of owning one of your boats nar just kiding that must have sent your pace maker into a spin about the add.Sorry about the pace maker bit pop sorry i mean col.(hehehehehehehehe)
SEE YA ASH..... ;D ;D ;D ::) ::)

DazSamFishing
07-10-2006, 12:12 AM
wow... 23k... I would have bought 2! ;D

There was a bigger mistake in the recent bush n beach mag... Razorline Olympian 6.6m hardtop for 23k!

So many bargains...

Cheers

Daz