PDA

View Full Version : ooopps i did it

manchild
07-10-2006, 06:07 PM
Who left the bungs out? who who who ?Me of course ;DLucky enough i was on my own so the nose was sitting up on the ramp as i was parking a trailer.Fortunately it was 4am so nobody were around :-[ So whats my point? Polys really have positive flotation :DLost one slipper thouh,i watched it as it was floating down on the river.Got the paddles ,half a bottle of oil ,the esky fished out stright away.Anyway had a good laugh afterwards and a beautyful morning with a couple of flatties to top it off.
cheers
Georgeps: is anybody knows konicas are made waterproof? ;) be kind with your replys please

finga64
07-10-2006, 06:40 PM
anybody knows konicas are made waterproof? ;) be kind with your replys please
About as water-proof as Nokia's ;D

sandsy
07-10-2006, 07:08 PM
Well done mate!
I t happens to the best of us!
At least you got a laugh out of it, and a coupla fish to go with it.
Just think, you could have had the perfect launch, used all your bait and caught nothing. Better to give yourself something to tell the boys down the pub.
The camera could be a bit of a downer, but at least it gives you something to go shopping for next time the sou-easter comes up!

Life's sweet!
Sandsy
www.luxmarine.com.au

sandsy
07-10-2006, 07:12 PM
Well done mate!
I t happens to the best of us!
At least you got a laugh out of it, and a coupla fish to go with it.
Just think, you could have had the perfect launch, used all your bait and caught nothing. Better to give yourself something to tell the boys down the pub.
The camera could be a bit of a downer, but at least it gives you something to go shopping for next time the sou-easter comes up!

Life's sweet!
Sandsy
www.luxmarine.com.au