ahoj
22-10-2006, 09:23 AM
front

ahoj
22-10-2006, 09:26 AM
Bundy

Pitsta
22-10-2006, 09:33 AM
Must have been kid's, judging by the crayons!! BARSTARDS >:( [smiley=angryfire.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif]

Mark

fishing_mik
22-10-2006, 09:57 AM
BASTARDS IT WOULD BE NICE TO CATCH THEM IN THE ACT [smiley=hammer.gif] [smiley=hanged.gif]

ahoj
22-10-2006, 10:17 AM
Its no crayons its an car enamel spray pack to remove it will have to strip all the boat.. :'( :'(

Ahoj

Poodroo
22-10-2006, 10:37 AM
Leave a sign in front of the boat inviting the grafiti artists to finish the job and provide them with several cans of paint.. you might end up with a total respray out of it. ;D But seriously I would like to catch those little turds in the act. >:( Little sh!ts with no respect deserve the same curtousy in return that they give to others.

Poodroo

Grand_Marlin
22-10-2006, 10:46 AM
Ahoj, get some acetone on it asap ... you might just be lucky

or try gp thinners

Cheers

Pete

ps ... it could have been much worse ... they could have liked Fosters :(

Blackened
22-10-2006, 10:49 AM
G'day

Maybe you could hire troy to paint it for you????

Dave

Poodroo
22-10-2006, 10:57 AM
I haven't seen Bundy_Bear posting on here for a while. Not his handy work is it? ;D

Poodroo

ahoj
22-10-2006, 05:19 PM
Troy-- where are you??? #help

PS thanks marlin for the advise --- got the Faithfull sander and most went off including the white that paint penetrated all the way to aluminium Hmmmm Oh well suddenly i have a PROJECT BOAT.... the boat is a good one 4.55m as old as jerusalem but no leaks and no electrolysis has 2 large anodes on the keel.

Why i know its not leaking i filled it up above the water line and we had rain overnight the tyres looked pretty flat with the weight so in some way i am pleased

The idea of artistic grafitti on a boat can be interesting and quite unique-- but not at random------Grafitti on a Fish theme hmmmmm

Have you seen my Console on for sale??

Ahoj

Ahoj

BilgeBoy
22-10-2006, 05:45 PM
If I was dictator for a day I would cut off a digit each time they got caught >:( >:( Graffiti would go away real quick

Cant press the buttons with no fingers ;D ;D ;D ;D

Big_Ren
22-10-2006, 08:16 PM
>:( >:(

Braddles
23-10-2006, 12:39 AM
I remember catching a group of 4-5 guys - would have been 15 - 18 -vandalising a life line clothing bin with tins of spray paint and urinating over it one night we got home late on the train... After seeing them tip one of the donation bins over and witnessing them physically damaging it - we called the police from a distance, and I could tell they were not interested. "Thanks, we will get someone there as soon as possible but we are very busy" or words to the effect. Called the station master via the emergency help button, and reassuringly enough - it activated a speaker phone sound which rang out....
As the next train came in, more people joined us watching from the train bridge as these scum bags went on destroying donated belongings and a charity's property...

Just as we were about to leave feeling powerless, Kama kicked in - in the form of two vigal anti, well dressed and spoken massive maori guys. They literally ran down the stairs announcing "leave it to us "... I couldnt help but yell out "nice one boys" as we walked passed... I didnt hear or see a thing officer!

troy
23-10-2006, 05:39 AM
Ahoj,
Where did you have the boat.
Troy

maztez
23-10-2006, 06:34 AM
Bastards did that to a new side and back fence BREJEN AND I built at home .1st night it was up.
Terry >:( >:( >:(

Dirtysanchez
23-10-2006, 10:00 AM
Hang on, that very same boat with it's unique art work was for sale on Ebay very recently, whats going on here ? :-/ :o

Kiktz
23-10-2006, 08:00 PM
Being a Bundy Drinking I dont mind the addiction to the boat.... :P

Still you would love to catch'em,,,,,,,,,,, Lil scoundrel ;)s

Poodroo
23-10-2006, 08:18 PM
Hang on, that very same boat with it's unique art work was for sale on Ebay very recently, whats going on here ? #:-/ :o

Actually I was thinking I have seen that same handywork elsewhere in a magazine. Was something very familiar about that boat and the artwork. I'm with you Dirtysanchez.

Poodroo

Dirtysanchez
24-10-2006, 12:25 PM
Hey Poodroo, interestingly it is no longer listed on Ebay.

Oh well, must have clicked on 'buy it now' button

It was listed as a project boat, only needed a bit of TLC it said ;D

Poodroo
24-10-2006, 05:39 PM
Lol Dirtysanchez. Amazing huh?

Poodroo

steveg1100
24-10-2006, 05:55 PM
Your better off not catching the mugs your likely to give them a kick up the ass and believe me it will hurt you more than them when the police come knocking at your door.