PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas you north of the border types :)

BaysideMarine
24-12-2006, 10:47 PM
Merry Christmas all (all who celebrate it I guess as there will be some that don't),

Keep it safe this festive season, drive carefully wherever you are heading to and when boating be careful too. No sense being silly this time of year and being absent for the rest of our childrens lives.....

Enjoy your holidays and have a safe fun time.

Regards,

Nicholas

subzero
25-12-2006, 05:10 AM
MMmmm, lets see, first name Nicholas and apparantly from way down south?
Nicholas = Saint Nicholas
South = South Pole

Putting 2 + 2 together and getting 4 then if I am correct you must be Santa.

Listen here Santa, I have a bone to pick with you, I have been up, looked :o in the drive and theirs no bloody new boat!!! Whats the damned story??? I have been good all year for nothing, I bet you when the rest of the family get up I get the usual socks, jocks and smelleys as well:-X
I will wait one more year and if that boat aint their when I wake up their will be NO MORE BEER AND LOLLIES under the tree for you!!!. Last chance Santa, pull your head in and we will get along just fine otherwise I will stop beleiving in you :-/

Sighned one VERY disgruntled customer.
P.S Next time bring one of those pooper scoopers or house train your raindeer!!! I tell you, I aint cleaning all that crap off my roof and 1 more thing.... one of those deer needs to see a doctor, the stuff is sliding down my windows from off the roof :( :(

BAA HUMBUG

Santas_Helper
25-12-2006, 05:57 AM
Calm down you grumpy old fart >:(, I happen to know that Santa didnt have enough room in his sleigh for all the stuff you wanted so he is giving you the winning ticket in the $33 million lotto draw next weekend and you can go out and pick out the boat, hellicopter, motor bike, small tropical island paradise and bevvy of young maids yourself ;D
Dont tell anyone I told you this, this is our secret :-X otherwise everyone wouldnt buy a lotto ticket as they would be wasting their money ;)
Also I dont think my boss would be happy.... he gets very tired and grumpy after dellivering presents all over the world, and last night we celebrated ourselves at Santas favourite League Club... THE BRONCOS .... thats why 1 of the reindeer had THE TROTTS he was drinking that XXXX rubbish!!! (But we didnt drink and drive, we caught a Yellow Cab home to the South Pole, cost $1,352,142.85 mongrel rip off buggers).

Anyway, you neednt concern yourself aqbout being in Santas good book, HE LOVES ALL QUEENSLANDERS, he aint to fond of those New South Willian cockroach fellas though.

Cheers Santas Helper :)

disorderly
26-12-2006, 02:15 AM
A bit late but Merry xmas to you Nic,
Hope you have fun and annoy heaps of holiday makers on the jetski.

cheers Scott

Homer_Jay
26-12-2006, 09:48 AM
Merry Xmas Nicholas, Hope you and your family had a great one.

gilbo
27-12-2006, 07:50 AM
Merry Christams and a happy new year to you too - and thanks for all your help over the last few months.

Cheers

Shane